Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to be this guy

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-

This would be perfectly enough for me.
I could get the hot chicks. They would cuddle me, and have sex with me.
Not all of them them tho! And that's why it's perfect.

:feelsEhh:But no.
I must stay a fucking piece of shit :feelskek:
Don't know what his name is, but i got 4 other pictures of this dude for Chadfishing :feelsYall:

Don't know what his name is, but i got 4 other pictures of this dude for Chadfishing :feelsYall:
Do it, tag me in your thread when you do :feelssus:
This would be perfectly enough for me.
I could get the hot chicks. They would cuddle me, and have sex with me.
Not all of them them tho! And that's why it's perfect.

:feelsEhh:But no.
I must stay a fucking piece of shit :feelskek:
No chad face for you silly inkel, God made you ugly and you'll be a virgin your whole life and live your entire life suffering in loneliness and depression :feelsdevil: and don't forget God is fair! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: JFL at this "life"

Prettyboy mogger, no looks no life.:feelsrope:
I always wanted to look like Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai

I always wanted to look like Tom Cruise in The Last Samurai
wtf is the deal with these movies? like seriously are ricecels just the biggest cucks in the world? (below cumskin cucks ofc)

Why do they make these movies with one chad and the rest of the actors are ricecels and of course the chad has a noodlewhore gf/wife

How did he do on Tinder? Who is he?

wtf is the deal with these movies? like seriously are ricecels just the biggest cucks in the world? (below cumskin cucks ofc)

Why do they make these movies with one chad and the rest of the actors are ricecels and of course the chad has a noodlewhore gf/wife
Are you retarded?

Its one of the most brutal cucking, first he fight in war against the japanese, he kills an samurai, later he lives in his house, eat his food, fuck his wife, wears his armour, becomes father figure to his son and fight his fight.

cope
I want to be an invisible spirit, playing videogames, and flying around town doing ghostly stuff

We all wish we where chadrones buddy boyo.

Its one of the most brutal cucking, first he fight in war against the japanese, he kills an samurai, later he lives in his house, eat his food, fuck his wife, wears his armour, becomes father figure to his son and fight his fight.
What the actual fuck? I wonder how many ricecels roped after watching it

I always wanted to be a 198cm blue eyed version of this guy:cryfeels:
View attachment 545965
Holly fuck, even for chad one third thinks he is not good looking enough.
What the actual fuck? I wonder how many ricecels roped after watching it
This movie is also very cucked, british chad travels to colonial country, local stacy instead of marrying her to some guy she is given to him as personal sex toy.

Last edited:
I can't wait to be like him
Scheletro piramide piazzale ostiense 1200x1200

10% Fighting in sacred ID

@JoeBruhcel you're a retard bro.

Also the film depicts Cruise killing many of his fellow white men as ((they)) like to promote, funny how you didn't mention that

@JoeBruhcel you're a retard bro.

Also the film depicts Cruise killing many of his fellow white men as ((they)) like to promote, funny how you didn't mention that
I never watched it and I don't care to watch it :feelskek: I was wondering why ricecels love cucking themselves so much and worshipping chads

I never watched it and I don't care to watch it :feelskek: I was wondering why ricecels love cucking themselves so much and worshipping chads
but the other guy showed you in fact it was NOT ricecels cucking themselves but ((them))

you're a giga retard that doesn't learn

but who is this fag though