Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to cry, but tears don't come out. I sleep, wake up, LDAR and sleep again, and again... and again.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
Title says it all, I'm too exhausted for explaining myself.

I swear to god I have seen this post 2 times already.
Last time I saw it I had a deja vu and I'm having it again
I said "I relate to the crying part"
Is the simulation fucking with me again?

I don't cry because that's gay. I wake up and cope all day.

I wake up and cope all day.
My only cope is STALKER, without a job or welfarebux it's impossible to enjoy copes *nowadays* as a Southern European soyciety's outcast.

Maybe you saw it in a dream
Happens with me sometimes irl

Interesting enough, I've had dejá vu kind of moments this past week... weird as fuck.

Sleeping the time away is a decent cope tbh

Alcohol might help you crying. You will feel better afterwards. Life of a neet.

Title says it all, I'm too exhausted for explaining myself.
I've been doing this for the last 5-6 years buddy boyo

I'm trying to snap out of the cycle but it's hard...

Alcohol might help you crying. You will feel better afterwards. Life of a neet.
Alcohol is a useless cope

Alcohol is meant to be a social acitivty booster, drinking alcohol alone is just RETARDED.

Alcohol is a useless cope

Alcohol is meant to be a social acitivty booster, drinking alcohol alone is just RETARDED.
Like op i am always extremely sad and i cant let out the emotions. Very rarely i drink, when i do its much easier for me to face my past and define my emotions about some things. It removes the tension so it might help in some situations.

Like op i am always extremely sad and i cant let out the emotions. Very rarely i drink, when i do its much easier for me to face my past and define my emotions about some things. It removes the tension so it might help in some situations.

Drinking doesn't help me. It just puts me in a specific mood, sure, but then what. Doesn't really do much for me.

Anyway... My life is so fucking shit idk man... I just dunno, I just cant take it anymore...

I am trying last thing, SEAmaxxing then idk what ill do next when I soon turn 30 (3 yrs)... Idk what to do with myself anymore I am rotting

Drinking doesn't help me. It just puts me in a specific mood, sure, but then what. Doesn't really do much for me.

Anyway... My life is so fucking shit idk man... I just dunno, I just cant take it anymore...

I am trying last thing, SEAmaxxing then idk what ill do next when I soon turn 30 (3 yrs)... Idk what to do with myself anymore I am rotting
I dont know. We can all agree having wife and kids is light years away from us. What remains balance between wageslaving for money and enjoyment in copes.

Wageslaving requires a willpower, which is hard to have without hope. Maybe permanently moving to sea would work for you, changing the scenery and even if you only can get prostitutes there, i heard its much better.

My one neighbour who is single guy in 30s, went to Thailand, he said for 10 euros you can rent a foid for 24 hours, she stays in the room with you and fucks countless times and they treat customers pretty well. I mean thats an option if you dont mind esctorcelling.

I dont know. We can all agree having wife and kids is light years away from us. What remains balance between wageslaving for money and enjoyment in copes.

Wageslaving requires a willpower, which is hard to have without hope. Maybe permanently moving to sea would work for you, changing the scenery and even if you only can get prostitutes there, i heard its much better.

My one neighbour who is single guy in 30s, went to Thailand, he said for 10 euros you can rent a foid for 24 hours, she stays in the room with you and fucks countless times and they treat customers pretty well. I mean thats an option if you dont mind esctorcelling.
I dont want to rent anything, I dont want to buy a prostitute.

I want to have sex with someone who is willingliy having with me for free (well minus the date expenses etc)... I want true affection that is what I want

tell me

why the fuck would I travel across 1000kms to buy what effectively amounts to a prostitute ? I could just do this at home...

I am going SEA, to hopefully get a genuine experience, even 1, just 1 would change ym life. Just someone I could meet and have a quick relationship with or something idk, something like that.

Idk man, I dont know how dates work never had one....

But something along those lines anyway

I'm trying to snap out of the cycle but it's hard...
It's heartbreaking knowing I'm running out of copes. For the time being, I have enough videogames (like Fallout 4) and focusing on programming my Laravel SPA community until I get a job (and provide for my parents). I'll start saving money just to upgrade my gaming rig.

Anyways, the age of abundance (as Klaus Schwab mentioned) didn't even begun for me (and the majority of gen Z copers).

I dont want to rent anything, I dont want to buy a prostitute.

I want to have sex with someone who is willingliy having with me for free (well minus the date expenses etc)... I want true affection that is what I want

tell me

why the fuck would I travel across 1000kms to buy what effectively amounts to a prostitute ? I could just do this at home...

I am going SEA, to hopefully get a genuine experience, even 1, just 1 would change ym life. Just someone I could meet and have a quick relationship with or something idk, something like that.

Idk man, I dont know how dates work never had one....

But something along those lines anyway
Who knows, maybe it will work. I wish you luck.