Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel i want to explode the head of my bullies with a 7.62mm bullet right to the brain

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
AK 47 assault rifle

using this

or at the very least
D E U S D A M O R T E

becoming a muscular humanoid moved by bloodthirst only with its transformation summoned by an ancient occult ritual, marking the symbol of death itself in my chest

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

context: these faggots called me a nerd incel in online class today and rightfully so :society::society: i can't even defend myself by fighting back jfl, they mog me in every single way :society::society:

Yikes sweaty I’m gonna screenshot this and get all my buddies in IT to updoot me

*in Minecraft

if you are mogged at all, be content with costumes

I was never bullied but I still want to kill them for not letting me be their friend
I bullied a teacher in 5th grade. High Tcel trait.

View attachment 459367
using this

or at the very least
View attachment 459369
becoming a muscular humanoid moved by bloodthirst only with its transformation summoned by an ancient occult ritual, marking the symbol of death itself in my chest

:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

context: these faggots called me a nerd incel in online class today and rightfully so :society::society: i can't even defend myself by fighting back jfl, they mog me in every single way :society::society:
Based me too,I want to explode the whole world

Lol, of course they have to be pussies and say it through online class, and not to your face. That's the kind of bullying I got in high school every once in a blue moon, which I call "distant bullying." They know they would get some words or have their asses kicked if they said that to you in real life, but they're too scared to.

d_e_u_s_d_a_m_o_r_t_e-jpg.459369

Very appealing to me.

Based do it
EkVgv4UXYAIPnFe

brb gonna start the ritual to become the god of vengeance :society::society:
soyfags are watching :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Lol, of course they have to be pussies and say it through online class, and not to your face. That's the kind of bullying I got in high school every once in a blue moon, which I call "distant bullying." They know they would get some words or have their asses kicked if they said that to you in real life, but they're too scared to.
tbh, but i think i would've been scared to even fight back because they're moggers

one of them is 182cm tall, he would destroy me in hand to hand combat probably

View attachment 459376
brb gonna start the ritual to become the god of vengeance :society::society:

soyfags are watching :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

tbh, but i think i would've been scared to even fight back because they're moggers

one of them is 182cm tall, he would destroy me in hand to hand combat probably
Start mmamaxxing/boxmaxxing. Normies won't make fun of you.

Start mmamaxxing/boxmaxxing. Normies won't make fun of you.
maby after jewvid-19
just spectremaxx, inkwell :dab:
interesting threadlossus

too much high inhib and too rotmaxxed to do it
the only extracurricular activity i did was swimming, and only for 3 months
:society:
First of all you have bulk (if you're a lowweightcel) because you don't want to fight in lower weight classes. When normies hear terms like "lightweight" or "featherweight", they won't take you seriously. You have to be at least a middleweight in order to intimate them (or a welterweight in mma). I also did swimming because I could look at prime cunny in tight swimsuits:feelsohh:

Jfl that nigga isn’t your friend, we are
finer things GIF by Polo G
brocelpilled af, brocel :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:
First of all you have bulk (if you're a lowweightcel) because you don't want to fight in lower weight classes. When normies hear terms like "lightweight" or "featherweight", they won't take you seriously. You have to be at least a middleweight in order to intimate them (or a welterweight in mma).
brutal
also did swimming because I could look at prime cunny in tight swimsuits:feelsohh:
my swimming classes only had like 8yo and adolescent normies so i couldn't see prime 14yo-18yo pussy

View attachment 459367
using this

or at the very least
View attachment 459369

It bait thread

take the AR-10 pill

brocelpilled af, brocel :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

brutal

my swimming classes only had like 8yo and adolescent normies so i couldn't see prime 14yo-18yo pussy
One Girl in my class had big tits and a great ass. The water was pretty could and you could see her hard nipples. The swimsuit of one foid accidentally slipped of once and I could see her small perky prime titties.

It bait thread
4lqb8k

IT can receive my 7.62mm bullets right to the brain too :feelsBox::feelsBox:
One Girl in my class had big tits and a great ass. The water was pretty could and you could see her hard nipples. The swimsuit of one foid accidentally slipped of once and I could see her small perky prime titties.
did you gropemaxx her tits? imagine touching tits brocel :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
take the AR-10 pill
take the godofvengeancepill :feelsdevil:

did you gropemaxx her tits? imagine touching tits brocel :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Nah bro but I hugged one of my female coworkers multiple times. She has insane tits (probably E-Cup). They are slightly saggy but those are literally textbook mommy milkers. She obviously tried to avoid touching my chest with her chest because I'm a subhuman but it's impossible with her chest size. Imagine fucking her while she is pregnant and sucking her swollen mommy milkers.:feelsohh:

*Knock, knock*

"Who is it?"

"We're the local glowniggers, we would like to talk to you about some of your internet shitposting you've made today."

Last edited:
Nah bro but I hugged one of my female coworkers multiple times. She has insane tits (probably E-Cup). They are slightly saggy but those are literally textbook mommy milkers. She obviously tried to avoid touching my chest with her chest because I'm a subhuman but it's impossible with her chest size. Imagine fucking her while she is pregnant and sucking her swollen mommy milkers.:feelsohh:
Download

she has tits like these? :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
*Knock, knock*

"Who is it?"

"We're the local glowniggers, we would like to talk about some of your internet shitposting you've made today."
the glowniggers will never catch me

shitzil doesnt give a fuck about autistic sperglord incels :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Her tits are in fact so big that she can't button up her blouse so she has to wear a t-shirt under her blouse no cap. She isn't even fat or chubby (maybe a her BMI is around 23-24). Sometimes she had slightly sweaty armpits (a very small spot) so I fantasize about fucking her sweaty body after work.:feelsohh:

Her tits are in fact so big that she can't button up her blouse so she has to wear a t-shirt under her blouse no cap. She isn't even fat or chubby (maybe a her BMI is around 23-24). Sometimes she had slightly sweaty armpits (a very small spot) so I fantasize about fucking her sweaty body after work.:feelsohh:
:feelsohh:

Any sane person would love to murder their bullies. I would if i could get back in time.

That looks like an airsoft gun :feelshaha:

It looks like an airsoft gun because it looks like it’s made out of plastic instead of metal. You can tell it’s a plastic body because how glossy/shiny it is.

I'm not saying to do something, but....

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back