Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WANT TO GENOCIDE TIKTOK SIMPS

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
FUCKING SUBHUMANS ARE UNDOING ALL MY WORK OF BRINGING THESE WHORES BACK TO REALITY AND LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT UNLESS THEY PUT 10 POUNDS OF PAINT ON THEIR FACES.

I see so many comments trying to be le quirky and flirty at the same time. It's so fucking cringe. These whores don't even bother to like their comments, let alone reply to them. What do these wastes of oxygen think they're going to achieve by inflating the egos of these cumdumps?
It's never good looking guys that do this, it's always fucking fat ugly looking faggots. May Allah send all these jesters straight to hell.

Last edited:
FUCKING SUBHUMANS ARE UNDOING ALL MY WORK OF BRINGING THESE WHORES BACK TO REALITY AND LETTING THEM KNOW THAT THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT UNLESS THEY PUT 10 POUNDS OF PAINT ON THEIR FACES.

I see so many comments trying to be le quirky and flirty at the same time. It's so fucking cringe. These whores don't even bother to like their comments, let alone reply to them. What do these wastes of oxygen they're going to achieve by inflating the egos of these cumdumps?
It's never good looking guys that do this, it's always fucking fat ugly looking faggots. May Allah send all these jesters straight to hell.
Foids aren't the problem. Simps are. Foids' limit will always been allowed by men. Foids are like children.

Foids aren't the problem. Simps are. Foids' limit will always been allowed by men. Foids are like children.
Imagine how it must feel to be an average looking thot and constantly getting treated like a celebrity. Shit must feel like being on hardcore drugs 24/7. It's no wonder foids are so fucked up.

:blackpill::blackpill:

I WANT TO GENOCIDE TIKTOK SIMPS​

Based.
For real though when are strong men going to come together and eliminate the weak within us? Seriously genocide the simps (in minecraft) absolutely nothing of value will be lost
they both are
Simps are the ones giving foids the power to act the way they do
Foids have no real power of their own whatsoever, without their simp/orbiter army they are NOTHING

The internet as a whole should be abolished, as long as there is no internet, then we will never have to worry about tik tok or any other social media,

The internet as a whole should be abolished, as long as there is no internet, then we will never have to worry about tik tok or any other social media,
First step would be to make the internet male-only, just like the workforce

First step would be to make the internet male-only, just like the workforce
Good idea, but that could only happen if we were to live in a Islamic caliphate

Good idea, but that could only happen if we were to live in a Islamic caliphate
Maybe ISIS is planning something new, but I doubt it.
The west won't allow a patriarchal group having power unless they lose 90% of their military power.

theres no going back:fuk: no way to go back
Based and :blackpill:pilled.

There is no going back, and even if we were to go back, history would simply repeat itself and we'd be where we are today.
We must transcend.

simps are not the root of cucked society, wageslaving is

This, they wouldn't "value" their roast beef flaps as much if it wasn't for them.