Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I want to have pretty hair

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm tired of my fucking subhuman hair. I am white but I have rice hair. It's straight, thick and flat as shit. No matter what product I use it just looks terrible after half a minute of being outside, doesn't matter if it's windy or not.
I want to have wavy fucking hair!
Why can't I have hair like this?? It's so unfair.

Attachments

• hair1.PNG
    hair1.PNG
    37.3 KB · Views: 92
  • hairr.PNG
    hairr.PNG
    39.4 KB · Views: 102
Go to a barber maybe?
Idk dude it's not like your hair is gonna make a difference tbh

Go to a barber maybe?
Another fullhead telling someone hair doesn't matter.

Out.

If hes already incel having "pretty" hair isnt gonna change shit.

Also OP didnt say hes balding in any sense.
He probably is and hair does matter, a lot
NIQlMWE

failo effect this Chad hard. From Slayer to beta wage cuck.

Go to a barber maybe?

Hair can make an absolutely huge difference depending on your face.

I feel your pain brother, but I much rather keep all my hair because my wimp skull is worst

i have wavy hair but i'm not white so
also the pic is old my hair looks very ugly and more curlier now

Attachments

• hair.jpg
    hair.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 83
Keep it short like a size 5. Always looks badass
i have wavy hair but i'm not white so
also the pic is old my hair looks very ugly and more curlier now
Make it long. Would look epic

No, I can't stand having short hair, especially since i'm trying to prettyboxmaxx. I don't have the face for short hair at all.

tfw it starts to look good after 4 days from the shower also wind ruin it

No, I can't stand having short hair, especially since i'm trying to prettyboxmaxx. I don't have the face for short hair at all.
Hmm. See a barber. He knows more than us about hair
I get a jewfro if i let my hair grow long and it pisses me off.

Hmm. See a barber. He knows more than us about hair

He wouldn't be able to change my genetics, sadly. I guess i'm just going to keep letting it grow. Maybe it'll appear less flat if there's more of it.

I am the opposite, I kinda dislike my wavy hair and wished mine where straight (not black I like my current color).

You just have to find a style that looks good, I have the same kind of hair and found it looks better when it gets longer.

You just have to find a style that looks good, I have the same kind of hair and found it looks better when it gets longer.

Type of hair I have? And what do you mean by "longer"? I don't want it past my shoulders or anything like that, just the length of the guy I posted in the OP, maybe a bit longer if I have to.
Potential lifefuel for me tbh

Type of hair I have? And what do you mean by "longer"? I don't want it past my shoulders or anything like that, just the length of the guy I posted in the OP, maybe a bit longer if I have to.
Potential lifefuel for me tbh
Not past your shoulders, but around 4 to 6 inches.

my hair is shit tier neither

You can make them wavy very easily. Foids do it too. Just google it up.

Having nice hair as an incel doesn't do shit for you. Either doesn't match your looks or makes you look like a bitch if you are low T. Imagine a 1/10 styling his hair like the swoop hair Chad in the first picture. Women would laugh at "how hard you're trying."

Having nice hair as an incel doesn't do shit for you. Either doesn't match your looks or makes you look like a bitch if you are low T. Imagine a 1/10 styling his hair like the swoop hair Chad in the first picture. Women would laugh at "how hard you're trying."

Nice hair is crucial if you have softer, more feminine features aka prettyboy. The Chad I posted would drop at least 2 or 3 points if he had shit/ short hair. Obviously I don't look like him but it's the same idea. I look awful with my abomination hair which for some reason got gradually shittier over the years. I do believe I could go up by 2 points if I hairmaxxed tbh.

Nice hair is crucial if you have softer, more feminine features aka prettyboy. The Chad I posted would drop at least 2 or 3 points if he had shit/ short hair. Obviously I don't look like him but it's the same idea. I look awful with my abomination hair which for some reason got gradually shittier over the years. I do believe I could go up by 2 points if I hairmaxxed tbh.
I agree that for a soft-featured man, nice hair would go hand-in-hand much better than balding. However, you're still a beta or bitch if you don't have some masculine features, and the hair only adds to that perception.

Also, major cope on saying that first Chad would look bad with short hair. He could have a military buzzcut and still slay because of face.

Hair QUALITY is low on the list of priorities for a man, because most can justify a buzz cut. Sure, if you have a disheveled filthy mop of hair you may gain a point at most with a nice haircut, but that is still not enough to detract from subhumanity due to face, frame, height, or race. The only time hair truly matters is if you don't have any/enough, in other words balding/bald.

I agree that for a soft-featured man, nice hair would go hand-in-hand much better than balding. However, you're still a beta or bitch if you don't have some masculine features, and the hair only adds to that perception.

Also, major cope on saying that first Chad would look bad with short hair. He could have a military buzzcut and still slay because of face.

Hair QUALITY is low on the list of priorities for a man, because most can justify a buzz cut. Sure, if you have a disheveled filthy mop of hair you may gain a point at most with a nice haircut, but that is still not enough to detract from subhumanity due to face, frame, height, or race. The only time hair truly matters is if you don't have any/enough, in other words balding/bald.

I'm so fucking tired of guys who are most likely not bald whatsoever, droning on about balding and how it doesn't matter. Everything except the last part I highlighted, is horseshit.

That's where my gymcelling comes into play. I'm average height too so it (hopefully) won't make me look like a complete bitch.

"Also, major cope on saying that first Chad would look bad with short hair. He could have a military buzzcut and still slay because of face"

He wouldn't look bad because he has an 8+/10 face, however he would look nowhere near as good. Most men aren't models though so having or not having nice hair could result in drastic changes for someone like me.

"Hair QUALITY is low on the list of priorities for a man, because most can justify a buzz cut. Sure, if you have a disheveled filthy mop of hair you may gain a point at most with a nice haircut, but that is still not enough to detract from subhumanity due to face, frame, height, or race. The only time hair truly matters is if you don't have any/enough, in other words balding/bald"

I agree that it ultimately does depend on a lot of your facial features. It doesn't matter what hairstyle an ogre or a super masculine man has and not all "feminine" men will look good with long hair either but in my case, I think this could do wonders.

I'm so fucking tired of guys who are most likely not bald whatsoever, droning on about balding and how it doesn't matter. Everything except the last part I highlighted, is horseshit.
I don't know how you can both highlight the part where I said that being bald/balding is the only true death sentence and then tell me that I drone on and on about how balding doesn't matter. I was clearly talking about hair quality prior to that, in other words the type of hair you have as relatively irrelevant, not the absence of it.

I don't know how you can both highlight the part where I said that being bald/balding is the only true death sentence and then tell me that I drone on and on about how balding doesn't matter. I was clearly talking about hair quality prior to that, in other words the type of hair you have as relatively irrelevant, not the absence of it.
I understood your point. You said hair doesn't matter unless you don't have any. That's probably not true but it's still better than being bald. Having a jewfro or something would failo most people.

That's where my gymcelling comes into play. I'm average height too so it (hopefully) won't make me look like a complete bitch.

"Also, major cope on saying that first Chad would look bad with short hair. He could have a military buzzcut and still slay because of face"

He wouldn't look bad because he has an 8+/10 face, however he would look nowhere near as good. Most men aren't models though so having or not having nice hair could result in drastic changes for someone like me.

"Hair QUALITY is low on the list of priorities for a man, because most can justify a buzz cut. Sure, if you have a disheveled filthy mop of hair you may gain a point at most with a nice haircut, but that is still not enough to detract from subhumanity due to face, frame, height, or race. The only time hair truly matters is if you don't have any/enough, in other words balding/bald"

I agree that it ultimately does depend on a lot of your facial features. It doesn't matter what hairstyle an ogre or a super masculine man has and not all "feminine" men will look good with long hair either but in my case, I think this could do wonders.
Well, best of luck to you then. Go to a stylist (like, one that women go to) and ask them for hair management advice, what your goals are and such. They have a much deeper knowledge of hair products and therapies than most barbers, in my experience. Your complaint is simply not a typical male complaint.

I understood your point. You said doesn't matter unless you don't have any. That's probably not true but it's still better than being bald. Having a jewfro or something would failo most people.
Yes, extremes will always be extremes, I agree. However, for things like jewfro there is keratin treatment which I believe you only have to do once every few years (just what I heard from people who have done it, never did research). And again, this doesn't supersede height, frame, face, or race. It's low on the list, but admittedly an element a person has the most control over if they do have hair. I just feel like "I have bad hair, I can gain x amount of points with better hair" is a cope because again, normies and Chads get laid with buzz cuts.

you have hair just stop whining. it can get a lot worse ask the balding and bald members here.