Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to help.

H

happydatsxd420

Greycel
To be honest, I see a lot of pain. I can't just leave it be, so if you guys want to talk to someone who can help you get a girl or talk to someone who wants to help you. Please pm me. I will do my best to respond. I have a relationship and sex. I'm not an incel. in fact, you guys may even call me a Tyrone or Chad (I think does might be the terms.) So please, if you need any help just pm me. I want to help you no matter what your problem is.

happydatsxd420 said:
To be honest, I see a lot of pain. I can't just leave it be, so if you guys want to talk to someone who can help you get a girl or talk to someone who wants to help you. Please pm me. I will do my best to respond. I have a relationship and sex. I'm not an incel. in fact, you guys may even call me a Tyrone or Chad (I think does might be the terms.) So please, if you need any help just pm me. I want to help you no matter what your problem is.
Teach me your ways daddy, how do i have sex without having to get into a relationship and at the same time not pay some whore for it, how???

Juxtaposition6 said:
Teach me your ways daddy, how do i have sex without having to get into a relationship and at the same time not pay some whore for it, how???

First off don't call me daddy. Secondly, the first thing is to be you. As long as your not a shitty person, and generally not rude finding a girl to talk to shouldn't be hard. Now, the hard part is actually banging that I can't tell you. People are hard to cram into a box, so see what she likes. Treat her like an individual and that should go a long way.  :)

happydatsxd420 said:
First off don't call me daddy. Secondly, the first thing is to be you. As long as your not a shitty person, and generally not rude finding a girl to talk to shouldn't be hard. Now, the hard part is actually banging that I can't tell you. People are hard to cram into a box, so see what she likes. Treat her like an individual and that should go a long way.  :)

Ok daddy

happydatsxd420 said:
Mom tells me i'm a good person so it's all good, i will treat some girl like an individual and ask her for sex and see what she likes, thank you for this advice daddy.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Mom tells me i'm a good person so it's all good, i will treat some girl like an individual and ask her for sex and see what she likes, thank you for this advice daddy.

No, don't go in with the intention of having sex. Talk to her with no intentions. Just make your personality shine.

happydatsxd420 said:
Juxtaposition6 said:
First off don't call me daddy. Secondly, the first thing is to be you. As long as your not a shitty person, and generally not rude finding a girl to talk to shouldn't be hard. Now, the hard part is actually banging that I can't tell you. People are hard to cram into a box, so see what she likes. Treat her like an individual and that should go a long way. :)
ok daddy

happydatsxd420 said:
First off don't call me daddy.

Noted, Pater.

Secondly, the first thing is to be you. As long as your (sic) not a shitty person, and generally not rude finding a girl to talk to shouldn't be hard.

Buh...my, my signature. How do I set free the stronk vvonnyn respecter that I know dwells within me?

Now, the hard part is actually banging that I can't tell you.

Neither can I. I wonder if it actually is?

People are hard to cram into a box, so see what she likes.

It's hard to cram me into boxes precisely because I'm not what they like.

Treat her like an individual and that should go a long way.  :)

How far exactly?

happydatsxd420 said:
No, don't go in with the intention of having sex. Talk to her with no intentions. Just make your personality shine.
But i want sex, my personality shines with the politeness in me, here, i will say, "what a beautiful, magnificent creature that creates life, my lady, would you like to partake in consensual sexual relationships?" see, i have a nice personality.

Ledgemund said:
Noted, Pater.

Buh...my, my signature. How do I set free the stronk vvonnyn respecter that I know dwells within me?

Neither can I. I wonder if it actually is?

It's hard to cram me into boxes precisely because I'm not what they like.

How far exactly?

I don't know what a Stronk VVonnym respecter is, so I can't commit on it until some further clarity. (You may know but I have no fucking idea.)  When it comes to sex with someone it has to a mutual thing. You can't just force a chick so it becomes pretty clear that you must be yourself. Your personality is attractive to someone just put yourself out there. How far exactly? Well, it could end in flames or you could find a lifelong partner.

@happydadsxd240 any other tips on how to respect and shower my ladies with compassion and validation?

Juxtaposition6 said:
But i want sex, my personality shines with the politeness in me, here, i will say, "what a beautiful, magnificent creature that creates life, my lady, would you like to partake in consensual sexual relationships?" see, i have a nice personality.

That sounds creepy as hell. It makes you sound like just because you're nice you deserve their body, Which, is not the case.

theultimate341 said:
I need a dad and youre here

Well fuck, I guess I have to adopt people on this thread. WTF, did I sign up for.

happydatsxd420 said:
That sounds creepy as hell. It makes you sound like just because you're nice you deserve their body, Which, is not the case.
Don't worry i'll share the bodies with my fellow enlightened women-respecting individuals, i'm not stingy.

Juxtaposition6 said:
@happydadsxd240 any other tips on how to respect and shower my ladies with compassion and validation?

Your just fucking me huh, no one says my ladies. I feel gay just typing it.

happydatsxd420 said:

It's more deserving than just looking pretty.

happydatsxd420 said:
Your just fucking me huh, no one says my ladies. I feel gay just typing it.
Daddy, you don't understand, i'm an amorous heterosexual person.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:

Being nice is something you should do. No matter what. There should be no goal to whatever kind gesture. It may not feel or be fair, but it the way I was brought up and it works the best.

Here is a nice allegory of my day to day life, if that helps, daddy
23-respect-women-meme.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

happydatsxd420 said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Being nice is something you should do. No matter what. There should be no goal to whatever kind gesture. It may not feel or be fair, but it the way I was brought up and it works the best.
why arent people nice to me then?

Juxtaposition6 said:
Daddy, you don't understand, i'm an amorous heterosexual person.

Look I don't care what you are, but I really want to help people here. There may not be many people now, but hopefully, I can talk to some serious people who want help. If you want my help take my advice seriously. If not leave.

happydatsxd420 said:
Look I don't care what you are, but I really want to help people here. There may not be many people now, but hopefully, I can talk to some serious people who want help. If you want my help take my advice seriously. If not leave.
Brutally shunned by my daddy, fine i'll leave :(

happydadsxd420 said:
I don't know what a Stronk VVonnym respecter is, so I can't commit (sic) on it until some further clarity. (You may know but I have no fucking idea.)

Clearly you do, because otherwise you wouldn't be in a position to give us advice in the first place.

When it comes to sex with someone it has to a mutual thing. You can't just force a chick so it becomes pretty clear that you must be yourself.

I'm a badman who feels entitled to sex. Being myself is incompatible with respecting consent.

Your personality is attractive to someone just put yourself out there.

Whew, good to know; I was getting worried. Disregard everything else I've said, I'm going out to go have sex now.

How far exactly? Well, it could end in flames or you could find a lifelong partner.

Pretty different outcomes there, my man, but it's important for all of us to take a step back and remember that it's her choice in the end. God, do I ever love and respect women.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Here is a nice allegory of my day to day life, if that helps, daddy
23-respect-women-meme.nocrop.w710.h2147483647.jpg

You just can't shove respect down people throats it just doesn't work like that. Plus, you'll come off as weird.

happydatsxd420 said:
You just can't shove respect down people throats it just doesn't work like that. Plus, you'll come off as weird.
It's okay, people can take my respect and shove it down their throats then.

theultimate341 said:
why arent people nice to me then?

Well, have you been nice to other people?

Juxtaposition6 said:
Brutally shunned by my daddy, fine i'll leave :(

Look I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It just it sounds like your not serious.

happydatsxd420 said:

yep and look where i am now

happydadsxd420 said:

But look how happy she is. Respect is what women want. They beg for it like cats in heat. Looks like we're the ones who have to end up giving you advice. Absolutely farcical.

Cucktear infiltrator. Still believing in the "muh personality" meme.

happydatsxd420 said:

Look I'm not trying to be mean or anything. It just it sounds like your not serious.

it's okay :(

Ledgemund said:
Clearly you do, because otherwise you wouldn't be in a position to give us advice in the first place.

I'm a badman who feels entitled to sex. Being myself is incompatible with respecting consent.

Whew, good to know; I was getting worried. Disregard everything else I've said, I'm going out to go have sex now.

Pretty different outcomes there, my man, but it's important for all of us to take a step back and remember that it's her choice in the end. God, do I ever love and respect women.

I hear frustration and a sarcasm in your post. But, I'm for real. If you really think you're entitled to sex then I have to ask why?

Ledgemund said:
But look how happy she is. Respect is what women want. They beg for it like cats in heat. Looks like we're the ones who have to end up giving you advice. Absolutely farcical.

Respect is not something to be shoved down someone throat. It is something that is just there.

happydadsxd420 said:
I hear frustration and a sarcasm in your post. But, I'm for real. If you really think you're entitled to sex then I have to ask why?

This is all straight from the heart, the very same one swollen with enraptured love and admiration for women. I feel entitled to sex because my personality is bad; this shouldn't really be too hard to understand.

Respect is not something to be shoved down someone throat. It is something that is just there.

My respect is so turgid and huge that I am completely overwhelmed by the desire to shove it down women's throats. Can you maybe tell me how to respect women a bit less then?

Blackpill101 said:
Cucktear infiltrator. Still believing in the "muh personality" meme.

do you want help yes or no?

happydatsxd420 said:
do you want help yes or no?

You're assuming that we have bad personalities, which is in fact false. Chads must have the best personalities then, right? Countless experiments on female mindset have proven that looks matter the most.