Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to kill my mother

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
You can’t imagine how much i have to suffer from that bitch. From morning until night, she insults my grandfather and father, grandmother and all my other relatives, actually she did this since i was born. As a kid i thought i have evil blood in my veins because i thought my relatives are all evil, because she told me that my ancestors were all scum.

I have to live in the bitch‘s house becauee i am homeless, but today i you Will go to jail. I wil just harass the police or some normies and hope to get arrested, so that i can go away from the house of the bitch.

I can’t endure her disgusting nature anymore. I fear that if i Continue to live in the house of the disgusting bitch, i will kill her and that would embarass me in front of my relatives, i don’t want to get a embarrassed, because i don’t deserve it.
It’s not that I would regret it, i would enjoy to do it, i just don’t want to end up in the newspaper as a killer and get judged by my relatives.
I deserve blessing becauee i am a good person, but god doesen’t give a fuck about good people, he only loves Chad, no matter if he’s good or bad.

I hate god so much, i wish i could hurt him so that he understands how it feels to suffer, since he’s a psychopath who doesen’t give a fuck about peoples suffering

Last edited:
Same with my mother

Same here, grinch

everyone has his own ambitions

Relatable, my Mother was a bich, much happier since i left her house.

Same, I hate this bitch and I wish her the worst

Do you have an ability to rent some room?

Adjust her pillow

Same with my dad, some people want to bitch and argue and criticize 24/7

I deserve blessing becauee i am a good person, but god doesen’t give a fuck about good people, he only loves Chad, no matter if he’s good or bad.
God died for everyone, not just "Chad".
I hate god so much, i wish i could hurt him so that he understands how it feels to suffer, since he’s a psychopath who doesen’t give a fuck about peoples suffering
God cares about the suffering of others and He will exercise justice even if it takes time for Him to do so (He is extremely patient and wants people to repent but He will destroy those that do injustice when His wrath ignites).

is she a narcisist

I hate my pos worthless scum toilet ''mother'' with every fibre of my being,hope she dies slow in extreme pain.
Wish i had money to live somewhere else,away from that insufferable pos but this is my fate as a giga trucel

You can’t imagine how much i have to suffer from that bitch. From morning until night, she insults my grandfather and father, grandmother and all my other relatives, actually she did this since i was born. As a kid i thought i have evil blood in my veins because i thought my relatives are all evil, because she told me that my ancestors were all scum.

I have to live in the bitch‘s house becauee i am homeless, but today i you Will go to jail. I wil just harass the police or some normies and hope to get arrested, so that i can go away from the house of the bitch.

I can’t endure her disgusting nature anymore. I fear that if i Continue to live in the house of the disgusting bitch, i will kill her and that would embarass me in front of my relatives, i don’t want to get a embarrassed, because i don’t deserve it.
It’s not that I would regret it, i would enjoy to do it, i just don’t want to end up in the newspaper as a killer and get judged by my relatives.

The SUPREME GENTELMAN