Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I want to try Ritalin

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
for concentration and shitposting skills (@Ritalincel )
is it possible to get adhd diagnosis as an adult

uważaj na skutki uboczne: ban
be careful bro, its hard drug

ADHD pills/amphetamines are overrated. They help you concentrate but not necessarily on what you want to do. I've taken it for school and then I draw for 3 hours instead. It also makes you anxious if you take too much/if you are wired that way.

I might try them later, i guess.

ADHD pills/amphetamines are overrated. They help you concentrate but not necessarily on what you want to do. I've taken it for school and then I draw for 3 hours instead. It also makes you anxious if you take too much/if you are wired that way.
is it much different compared to high doses of caffeine or ephedrine (the second one makes me feel good)?

I wanted to try it since i first discovered this site tbh.

is it much different compared to high doses of caffeine or ephedrine (the second one makes me feel good)?
I never really got any effects from caffeine (even in high doses, I fall asleep after taking it) so its pretty different. I've never taken ephedrine so I can't compare it at all. I looked it up and they seem pretty different so I don't think they can really compare but I'm not a professional so I might be wrong

My mental friend used concerta and it made him highT

dont forget to try osrs as well