Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I was 184 lbs last year at highest. Now I'm about 167 and I haven't ascended ONE BIT despite 17+ lbs of weight loss

• Thread starter Deleted member 13060
  • Start date
Deleted member 13060

Deleted member 13060

36 yo subhuman oldcel coping as too pussy to rope
-
I was counting on weight loss/losing bodyfat improving my facial looks and also making my body look less subhuman. I have starved myself and worked myself to the bone with cardio recently, really stuck to it without cheat days, haven't touched a drop of alcohol for more than 3 months, and so far it has all been to literally no avail. People on PSL are still laughing at me, telling me it's over etc (including other incels and even subhumans) and NOTHING has changed. Plus my dick is still fucking tiny.

All this work for nothing.

It’s because you still GrAY

How can you ascend a bit? You either ascend or you dont.

You're a greycel. Sounds like larp to me

56274180 gorilla face

Maybe you just need to lose more? They say 4 weeks for you to notice a change, 8 weeks for friends to notice, 12 for girls, 16 to ascend?

It's over, man
stay fit for your health
because it doesn't really matter when you're ugly
I lost a lot of weight like 2 years ago and absolutely nothing has changed in my life

I was counting on weight loss/losing bodyfat improving my facial looks and also making my body look less subhuman. I have starved myself and worked myself to the bone with cardio recently, really stuck to it without cheat days, haven't touched a drop of alcohol for more than 3 months, and so far it has all been to literally no avail. People on PSL are still laughing at me, telling me it's over etc (including other incels and even subhumans) and NOTHING has changed. Plus my dick is still fucking tiny.

All this work for nothing.
What's your workout to lose 20 pounds? Might as well share your knowledge.

Is that you in avy?

What's your workout to lose 20 pounds? Might as well share your knowledge.

Just 2000 calories a day including 150g+ protein (I have whey powder to help with this) and 500 calories of cardio every day, making an equivalent of 1500 calories a day. I also take BCAA powder and drink green tea and coffee mixed together, sometimes green tea on its own.

Maybe you just need to lose more? They say 4 weeks for you to notice a change, 8 weeks for friends to notice, 12 for girls, 16 to ascend?
Try changing your hair or beard to make new look standout, make sure you have new clothes that fit better, and try tanning, it makes the tone pop more

Around 150 lbs is the minimum healthy weight for my height, I would like to get down to this if necessary. This is another 16-17 lbs. I have no muscle whatsoever and my frame is awful but FACE is way more important to me.

I am bald (I shave it off due to very bad hairline and grey) and I have my beard as best I can. The beard growth is shit and it is fair with grey hairs in colour, I am thinking of smoothing out the grey and/or dying it black to make it look better.

Clothes are just cope but it seems that blue tops suit me better if anything.
Is that you in avy?

Sadly not. As a baldcel I wish I looked like him. Pics of me can be found on lookism.net (same name as here), looksmax.org (HorribleTeeth on there) or just by Googling my screen name.

Also I didn't think you were allowed pics of yourself on this site ?

Last edited:
That’s brutal man , it’s over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back