Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Was Abused Sexually.

Thank god. I'm still sorry to hear they did what they did. I hope it didn't scar you too badly.
I don't know how much it affected me but I know it had to in some way.

It happend when I was younger around my mid teens I think. I was quite naive at that time due to being very sheltered and also being an autist and it was a fellow student at the college for kids who have problems who abused me.

On a few occasions he stuck his fingers in places where they should not go. Every time he acted as if it was a joke but I knew it was not no one does that as a joke.

Everybody liked him because he was tall, good-looking and good at everything. So I knew they would not believe me if I told on him because who believes the ugly autist who goes on and on about conspiracy theories?

He had a girlfriend of course mogging me into oblivion.

Even my so called friends who sometimes saw this happen just played it off like it was a joke as well. So I acted as if it was a joke, a laugh, a giggle but it was not it hurt not at the time but as I learned more about the world and humanity I realised what he had done was horrible.

Maybe it was a way of dominating me as I believe he did not like me trying to fit into the social group but I guess I will never really know. Perhaps he got some satisfaction out of it?
I think he was bi curious the guy that put his fingers in your ass. He knew you weren’t NT and decided to use you as a sexual experiment. I’m so sorry that happened to you, just be remember that there are men in jail being butt raped

It happend when I was younger around my mid teens I think. I was quite naive at that time due to being very sheltered and also being an autist and it was a fellow student at the college for kids who have problems who abused me.

On a few occasions he stuck his fingers in places where they should not go. Every time he acted as if it was a joke but I knew it was not no one does that as a joke.

Everybody liked him because he was tall, good-looking and good at everything. So I knew they would not believe me if I told on him because who believes the ugly autist who goes on and on about conspiracy theories?

He had a girlfriend of course mogging me into oblivion.

Even my so called friends who sometimes saw this happen just played it off like it was a joke as well. So I acted as if it was a joke, a laugh, a giggle but it was not it hurt not at the time but as I learned more about the world and humanity I realised what he had done was horrible.

Maybe it was a way of dominating me as I believe he did not like me trying to fit into the social group but I guess I will never really know. Perhaps he got some satisfaction out of it?
holy shit this is heavy :shock::shock::shock:
I experienced abuse and I have autism but thankfully not sexual
when I was in mental hospital I shared room with this guy who was sexually abuses in kindergarten, like analy with a penis from grown man
he was mental wreck ngl.

I hope ur ok bro, this shit is horrible

this sort of widespread homo secksual secksual abuse is sadly becoming common in progressive cultures :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :society:

I think he was bi curious the guy that put his fingers in your ass. He knew you weren’t NT and decided to use you as a sexual experiment. I’m so sorry that happened to you, just be remember that there are men in jail being butt raped
I know it could have been worse.

holy shit this is heavy :shock::shock::shock:
I experienced abuse and I have autism but thankfully not sexual
when I was in mental hospital I shared room with this guy who was sexually abuses in kindergarten, like analy with a penis from grown man
he was mental wreck ngl.

I hope ur ok bro, this shit is horrible
It is.

It's crazy how when you're ugly, you're treated like shit no matter how sane you are. Hope you get better, bro.