Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i was at th emall few hours ago

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
the amount of boys with curly hair its insane bro and some even have dreads is this a fucking trend or something and they all look the same like npc robots and some girls with belly showing and shit like its over i will never have friends i hate it so much everyones happy except for me just rotting. like man this world didnt give me a chance to fucking atleast have a good face i dont care about hair

Having a tiktok haircut is the requirement to have human rights as a zoomer in 2022.

Yes; I do find it funny when more subhuman coper types do it, as it's obvious the cut really only "works" for foids on white Chadlites/prettyboys... :feelsjuice:

Though I do detest seeing it either way; usually a sign of mogging. :feelsUgh:

Yes; I do find it funny when more subhuman coper types do it, as it's obvious the cut really only "works" for foids on white Chadlites/prettyboys... :feelsjuice:

Though I do detest seeing it either way; usually a sign of mogging. :feelsUgh:
yeah it fucking sucks i just wanan die

I used to go to the mall to have lunch when I was in uni. Would always see groups of girls but never saw young guys at all, aside from the occasional one with his gf.

I used to go to the mall to have lunch when I was in uni. Would always see groups of girls but never saw young guys at all, aside from the occasional one with his gf.
oh for me there is mix but i see boys with these curly hair and dreads like alot of them is it a trend or something

can u give me advice i am sturggling and i am 18