Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was beaten in Kindergarden by whole group

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Fml 19 years old and I still remember this...
So I punched a girl in kindergarden, I don't remember why but after 5 mins my femoid teacher I kid you not told the whole group to beat me.. I was surrounded by kids and I was punched left and right.. The only person that didn't beat me was my friend.. I saw him looking sadly at the situation..

As you can see this shit kind of traumatized me  since I still remember it from a fucking kindargarden when I was like 5-6. I get flashbacks from time to time and so I did now and decided to post.. 
I think it contributed to my low empathy towards humans and introvertness a little bit

Us men have the matriarchy beaten into us as children. Female supremacy reigns supreme.

What the fuck? Did she get in trouble?

That is extremely fucked up if true.

I remember when I like three years old I went to a daycare for little boys. This was a hick area and when it was nap time the babysitters used to step on the little boys’ chests to make sure they were sleeping. I still remember one time one of the ladies picked me up and held me because I kept crying and went around stepping on other little boys.

Incel confirmed

When I was in Kindergarten I wouldn't stop crying. The (female) kindergartener held me and shook me so that I would shut the fuck up. I never visited Kindergarten again after that incident. I just spent my time at home and went straight to 1st grade when the time came.

In 2nd or 3rd grade some classmates were lying in wait on the toilet. When I wanted to wash my hands they attacked me and held scissors against my neck. I was able to break free and told the teachers of course.
They apologized in the end but I will never forget this horrible experience.

You aren't made Incel. You are born Incel. Nothing will ever change.

That's so fucked up, was a female teacher or a cuck teacher?

You deserve it tbh

hatred toward female should not have started that young

NekoStance said:
You deserve it tbh

Yeah, cause he totally deserved to have a teacher abuse their power and have a bunch of other students jump him.

You should have went for the teacher's tits and squeezed them as hard as you could. She wouldn't have fucked with you ever again.

Tbh you should go back and ER that school or just track down the teacher and rape/kill her.

That's fucked up, did you tell anyone?

America seems like a brutish place.

I remember practically nothing from before the age of 10.

existentialhack said:
America seems like a brutish place.

I remember practically nothing from before the age of 10.

That was in Eastern Europe tho

jagged0 said:
That's fucked up, did you tell anyone?

Nope, only you guys

You need a hERo.

It’s okay, let kids be kids. Forgiveness in bettER than revenge.

You deserve it for being a normie.

Weed said:
That was in Eastern Europe tho

Nope, only you guys
this wasn't in a 3rd world shithole? the fuck? you should track her down and get her fired

Indari said:
this wasn't in a 3rd world shithole? the fuck? you should track her down and get her fired

Well you can consider it a subhuman country but its 2nd world. ^^ Tracking down wouldn't do shit and she is probably dead already.. Also I don't live in that shithole anymore