Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was blackmailed into leaving the incel community years ago by Incel Tears

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
That’s actually illegal

blackmailing someone

nothing illegal about posting on a forum, as long as everything you say is in accordance with the first amendment (no threats, no calls to action, no fighting words, no disturbance of public peace)

but everything illegal about blackmail

a song for my return

View: https://youtu.be/hxADTEJalRw

I know you in real life so stfu:feelswhat:

they messaged me telling me my life would burn down if I didn’t leave the incel community and that it was time to do the right thing

and I did actually end up leaving

I tried my best and did integrate with normies and made friends

so I went to the bars and nightclubs with them .. and want to know what happened?

all my integrating with normies and attending those things just confirmed the blackpill

reading about the blackpill is one thing

going to the frat parties and experiencing it is another thing

Same. It is scary how much the black pill depicts reality.

That's why I think it is funny when these IT soys accuse us of being delusional.

Their garbage about "looks don't matter bro, personality counts" and "good things happen to good people" etc... THAT is delusional.

The black pill is simply 100% reality, no matter if you like it or not.

we need to blackpills blackops2cel and make it postsr here tbhngl

they messaged me telling me my life would burn down if I didn’t leave the incel community and that it was time to do the right thing

so I went to the bars and nightclubs with them .. and want to know what happened?

all my integrating with normies and attending those things just confirmed the blackpill

That doesn't like blackmail, it just sounds like shitty advice.

That sucks ass, man. Sod them.

That’s actually illegal

blackmailing someone

nothing illegal about posting on a forum, as long as everything you say is in accordance with the first amendment (no threats, no calls to action, no fighting words, no disturbance of public peace)

but everything illegal about blackmail

a song for my return

View: https://youtu.be/hxADTEJalRw

What position do you play :feelswhere:

>getting blackmailed by IT
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You are either full of shit, retarded, or both if some fags on Reddit can blackmail you.
Were you posting your phone numbers and Social media and shit on this forum, like a normie?
Maybe you are IT, GrAYcel.

I wouldn't mind being blackmailed to leave this god forsaken place by a beautiful kitsune girl who would threaten to reveal my identity if didn't agree to become her master

Same. It is scary how much the black pill depicts reality.

That's why I think it is funny when these IT soys accuse us of being delusional.

Their garbage about "looks don't matter bro, personality counts" and "good things happen to good people" etc... THAT is delusional.

The black pill is simply 100% reality, no matter if you like it or not.
if only more people outside .is could know this..

Rescinding into bluepill thought was low IQ as hell tbh.