Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was born tired of all these sick mind games and social drama normies play with each otver

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
Im tired of this "survival of the fittest" "winner takes all" mentality we are faced with since we were born, i think, since i can remember myself as a thinking agent in life.
Im tired of this "fit in or get out" mindset that only generates animosity and fighting between the castes of society in general and probably only benefits a small sample of people, if any.
I know this sounds cucked and a sour grapes rant, but idgaf its really what i think of and will always think of. If people could just see others for what they truly are, instead of thinking how to take advantage of each other and shit. Maybe its just my mal adaptive personality and defective genes talking, but im tired of all this BS god (or nature, or destiny wtv) made us all pass through. Ill repeat my comment left on "how normies will treat you" in yt:
"If cowardice is the secret glue that binds all social life together, then life was a mistake. Nuke the planet".
I mean maybe its how things went down really with all conscious beings. I heard dolphins rape other animals for pleasure, lions eat (literally) other lions cubs so the lioness gets fertile again, cats make female cats bleed in agony in mating with their dicks, wolves eat the tail of the chicken first and then the rest so the chicken suffers more unnecessarely, and so on and so on.
Maybe life itself is just a sick, perverted amoral game and we all are just here as a sick conjunction of cels designed only to replicate itself further and further...:feelscry:

I guess this will be a loooong life...