Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was hit on by gay men and fat women a lot. Am I fakecel?

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
Throughout my entire life I’ve been hit on by gay men and fat women easily. Does this make me fakecel? Are there really men who are so ugly that even land whales don’t want them? Some people try to cope by telling me “the prettier ones expect you to approach them instead of them approaching you” but I think that is straight up cap. If you have to approach I think the writing is pretty much on the wall. Tinder is real life and every fat woman or gay man that hits on me is a blow to my self esteem. I’m still incel in my opinion because I have never had sex or kissed a girl.

gay men? no especially if they're old nigs

fat women? a bit maybe but likely no since they're mostly looking for betabuxxers after they have kids from tyroone or chad
if she's fat and your age then you're a fakecel

gay men? no especially if they're old nigs

fat women? a bit maybe but likely no since they're mostly looking for betabuxxers after they have kids from tyroone or chad
if she's fat and your age then you're a fakecel
I’ve been hit on by landwhales who are my age but I never slept with them. Is it humanly possible to be attracted to a land whale?

I’ve been hit on by landwhales who are my age but I never slept with them. Is it humanly possible to be attracted to a land whale?
are you ethnic or white? they could probably be using you to make fun or something, they're very misleading.
women use these tactics to play mind games with men
also how good looking is these landwhales, are they white or sheboon fatty that looks like complete shit?

White blonde land whales. I’m a white guy but I have been hit on by land whales of every race.
fucking mogger
i don't even get hit on by female dogs.
wish i could get hit on by a fat blondy.

You're a fakecel if women hit on you. You don't belong here.

JFL. By the same logic then we should allow chad only "femcels" here. After all, sub8 men aren't men to them.
My standards are realistic theirs aren’t that is why I’m saving to get my passport and leave the USA to Jbw max. But for the time being I am an incel. I’m not trying to date Stacy I’m trying to date Becky but Becky wants gigachad.

landwhales tend to have just as high expectations as thin women tbh. Women are inherently narcissistic.
The pandemic made women even worse than what they were. Because during lockdowns they were getting fucked by chads and Tyrone’s which made them even more picky.

kill yourself dumb nigger bastard if pigshit landwhales are making passes at you it means women are attracted to you stupid chad mogger kike lord. you could get attractive women if you tried because they dont have to approach men. the reality is even hamplanet pigslobs want chads they are simply desperate enough to make the first move. get off this website niggerfaggot

kill yourself dumb nigger bastard if pigshit landwhales are making passes at you it means women are attracted to you stupid chad mogger kike lord. you could get attractive women if you tried because they dont have to approach men. the reality is even hamplanet pigslobs want chads they are simply desperate enough to make the first move. get off this website niggerfaggot
Do you not understand hypergamy? Just use tinder and you will see how bad hypergamy is. Tinder is real life.

Throughout my entire life I’ve been hit on by gay men and fat women easily. Does this make me fakecel? Are there really men who are so ugly that even land whales don’t want them? Some people try to cope by telling me “the prettier ones expect you to approach them instead of them approaching you” but I think that is straight up cap. If you have to approach I think the writing is pretty much on the wall. Tinder is real life and every fat woman or gay man that hits on me is a blow to my self esteem. I’m still incel in my opinion because I have never had sex or kissed a girl.

Fakecel for not lowering your standards down to subhuman levels and degenerates? :waitwhat:

> Women are attracted to him
> Reject them
"Am I inkewell?"

Retard, I would pay to fly you to my country if I could slit your throat for you

Yes you are a fakecel if fat women are interested in you.

Kek he's banned