Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was hoping my blackpillness would just be a phase

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Just like when I was redpilled and bluepilled it was a phase of my life and I have for some time been hoping my blackpill mentality was just a phase and it would go away eventually but considering its lasted for almost a year now its likely permanent for me even if I do ascend I will be forever blackpilled because foids stole my youth from me and even if I do get married I will still be blackpilled until I die.

Unlike redpill and bluepill, blackpill is truth so it can't be a phase. Once you've been touched by the blackpill, your soul and mind are tarnished forever.

Unlike redpill and bluepill, blackpill is truth so it can't be a phase. Once you've been touched by the blackpill, your soul and mind are tarnished forever.

Spot on, rehab room once made a video about how the real blackpill is the fact that even if you ascended, you'd be too damaged to maintain a relationship or know what to do in it

When you realize it's actually over

I was redpilled because of youtubers like Shitzma and TateTok but as soon as TateTok died I entered my blackpill era

Spot on, rehab room once made a video about how the real blackpill is the fact that even if you ascended, you'd be too damaged to maintain a relationship or know what to do in it
Nah I would maintain it better than these cha- I mean Tyrones can

Very true. Once you have learned the forbidden knowledge of the blackpill, there is no going back.

Very true. Once you have learned the forbidden knowledge of the blackpill, there is no going back.
Knowing my cousin who is getting married soon will have no remorse fucking a Tyrone day after she gets married to her 5'5 chad who came from a rich family

I knew it wasn't a phase for me:feelsbadman:

Knowing my cousin who is getting married soon will have no remorse fucking a Tyrone day after she gets married to her 5'5 chad who came from a rich family
BRUTAL

Her mother literally died not long ago and she will have no remorse cheating on her husband with Tyrone soon

Her mother would be very disgusted and disown her if she was still alive since she was a boomer

Her mother literally died not long ago and she will have no remorse cheating on her husband with Tyrone soon

Her mother would be very disgusted and disown her if she was still alive since she was a boomer
Damn. She's a degenerate slut. The women of older generations used to be a lot better. I heard a saying that modern men have to work 5x as hard to get a woman 20x worse than their grandmother was. I'd say that statement is pretty accurate.

Damn. She's a degenerate slut. The women of older generations used to be a lot better. I heard a saying that modern men have to work 5x as hard to get a woman 20x worse than their grandmother was. I'd say that statement is pretty accurate.
Not a degenerate slut yet but I am predicting she will do this

It's just their nature.
Oh man I "love" it when people try to justify foids' corrupt actions with "Its their nature so ofc they will cheat on you when they find a better man so its ok"

Does that make rape ok too by that logic?

Oh man I "love" it when people try to justify foids' corrupt actions with "Its their nature so ofc they will cheat on you when they find a better man so its ok"

Does that make rape ok too by that logic?
I'm not justifying it at all. I'm just saying that they are usually the ones who cheat because they can get away with it with little to no repercussions.

I'm not justifying it at all. I'm just saying that they are usually the ones who cheat because they can get away with it with little to no repercussions.
I know I should have clarified that tho, I was just saying that because I hear countless retards say it.:feelsgah:

It's only a phase if you are a high tier normie or above who is at least average height or above.

I know I should have clarified that tho, I was just saying that because I hear countless retards say it.:feelsgah:
Yeah, I hear a lot of retards try to justify it too. It's ridiculous. Back in the old days women had more respect for men and stayed faithful. My grandfather on my dad's side was not a super good looking man but he had an excellent and happy marriage and made 10 kids with my grandmother. She was a stay at home mom who cooked, cleaned, and treated him well. He supported everyone off of one basic farm job too because back them inflation wasn't so bad. Lots of us probably wouldn't even be incels if females didn't have unlimited option on dating apps and in the job market.

Yeah, I hear a lot of retards try to justify it too. It's ridiculous. Back in the old days women had more respect for men and stayed faithful. My grandfather on my dad's side was not a super good looking man but he had an excellent and happy marriage and made 10 kids with my grandmother. She was a stay at home mom who cooked, cleaned, and treated him well. He supported everyone off of one basic farm job too because back them inflation wasn't so bad. Lots of us probably wouldn't even be incels if females didn't have unlimited option on dating apps and in the job market.
Thats when personality actually mattered

Tarnished by reality

Only a year what are you a newfag?