Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I was hugged by Stacylite!

Robespierre

Robespierre

À la guerre comme à la guerre
★★★★
When I was 15, when we were getting ready for the last bell at school (annual end-of-school-year ceremony in my country), we were told to choose which couple we would go with. I already knew then that I had no chance with women, so I didn't even try to look for a date, it would have hurt me to listen to their fi and indignation. Suddenly, during the school break, a tall (she was a head taller than me) blond Stacylite came up to me and my buddies and asked: "Cannibal, would you like to be paired with me?" I was shocked by such a suggestion and of course I said yes. At the last call we walked together and held hands.:owo:

When I was 16, there was an episode when I told my classmates it was my birthday and another Stacylite congratulated and hugged me.:feelsohh:

In my last class I fell in love with my classmate Becky. We sat at the same desk together, talking, joking, she tickled me and I tickled her, she even copied my speech and the way I moved. It was close to graduation night that I worked up the courage to confess my love to her. Then I hoped that I grabbed luck by the tail and become just like everyone else, NORMAL!
But I was wrong. She rejected me, and it threw me into a deep depression. Sometimes I dream about her.:feelsbadman:

Share your pain and joy, brocel.

The fuck? :feelsseriously:

How old are you and why do you think all these attractive foids gave you all this positive attention? :feelswhat:

The fuck? :feelsseriously:

How old are you and why do you think all these attractive foids gave you all this positive attention? :feelswhat:

26, after high school I never had any contact with a woman. I don't know, maybe they didn't see me as a "threat"? I'm a turbomanlet

26, after high school I never had any contact with a woman. I don't know, maybe they didn't see me as a "threat"? I'm a turbomanlet
Facial rating? :feelssus: :society:

But I was wrong. She rejected me, and it threw me into a deep depression. Sometimes I dream about her.:feelsbadman:
i still dream about one girl i loved 4 years ago in high school.i am sure she dosen't even remember me at all :cryfeels:
:cryfeels:

Facial rating? :feelssus: :society:
Probably 4/10, maybe less. I'm not fakecel, I know how women react to men they like, and I've never once gotten that attitude.

i still dream about one girl i loved 4 years ago in high school.i am sure she dosen't even remember me at all :cryfeels:
:cryfeels:
I'm sorry, bro. :feelsbadman:
That Becky I wrote about, a year after graduation, she texted me and asked me "what's up?"
Bitch probably never realized how much she hurt me. She didn't just turn me down, she started acting like a snow queen to me and very quickly found a replacement.
I told her to fuck off. :chad:
I haven't heard from her since.

When I was 15, when we were getting ready for the last bell at school (annual end-of-school-year ceremony in my country), we were told to choose which couple we would go with. I already knew then that I had no chance with women, so I didn't even try to look for a date, it would have hurt me to listen to their fi and indignation. Suddenly, during the school break, a tall (she was a head taller than me) blond Stacylite came up to me and my buddies and asked: "Cannibal, would you like to be paired with me?" I was shocked by such a suggestion and of course I said yes. At the last call we walked together and held hands.:owo:

When I was 16, there was an episode when I told my classmates it was my birthday and another Stacylite congratulated and hugged me.:feelsohh:

In my last class I fell in love with my classmate Becky. We sat at the same desk together, talking, joking, she tickled me and I tickled her, she even copied my speech and the way I moved. It was close to graduation night that I worked up the courage to confess my love to her. Then I hoped that I grabbed luck by the tail and become just like everyone else, NORMAL!

What the fuck?
That Becky I wrote about, a year after graduation, she texted me and asked me "what's up?"
Bitch probably never realized how much she hurt me. She didn't just turn me down, she started acting like a snow queen to me and very quickly found a replacement.
What the fuck.

JFL I only had one female give me attention like this while you had multiple. :feelsseriously: What a joke

still way better than me.the girl i used to have a crush on didn't even give a chance.she rejected me in a total cold way.
from that day i promised myself to never do the same mistake again.no one will date someone with an orc face like me

Lucky. I don't think i've ever got hugged by a girl, ever.

lucky bastard

a tall (she was a head taller than me) blond Stacylite came up to me and my buddies and asked: "Cannibal, would you like to be paired with me?" I was shocked by such a suggestion and of course I said yes. At the last call we walked together and held hands.:owo:

:chad::banhammer:

:feelstastyman: <— It's you
Soyboy dance
<— It's you

Can't relate, never been hugged by a female outside of my family.

But have you been kissed by a chica, GrAY:dab:

Fakecel nigger

Average GrAY on fakecels.is in 2023

Most KHHV on .is