Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I was meant to be a beta bitch raped by gay chads

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
What the fuck, my facial features are not ugly (i dont think), but my features are just so soft and feminine. Rounded nose tip, big eyes, long eyelashes, small red lips, slim face. Its no wonder when i run myself through faceapp to do the gender swap the result is sexy as hell (im not a faggot tranny, but the result is hotter than other faceapps ive seen). Fucking rope. No wonder the women in my family are all good looking but all the males are fucking autistic losers. My family is betacuck genetics. People like us are meant to be simps that get raped by the gay chads that look after the women when the real chads are out hunting (look up gay evolutionary theory). Fuck this life

Wild West Cowboy GIF by Escape Hunt UK

And i wonder why ive had multiple gay men come onto me since i was a kid up to college. FUCK THIS LIFE DUDE. I FUCKING HATE FAGGOTS

my facial features are not ugly (i dont think), but my features are just so soft and feminine. Rounded nose tip, big eyes, long eyelashes, small red lips, slim face.
Grow your hair out and prettyboymaxx?