Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i was on roblox and

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
so basically i like to hack on roblox and came across a group of people so i spoke to them and one of them said i want to see my face after i said i am ugly then she literally made fun of my face said i need to clean fix my crooked hair and shit. the other friend said some really messed up things to my for example you deserve to be in jail and shit so this really proves u thats its all about looks no matter how nice you are. i went to voice chat with them on discord and i kept insulting the bitch for 30 min straight and it feels good ngl. now i feel bad because of how i got insulted like that but i didnt let that fucking slide. man fuck this life and fuck inceltear this proves that it dosent matter how nice ur personality are its all about the way you fucking look

You voluntarily set yourself up to be ridiculed by telling her you're ugly and next thing I know you say you were having a nice personality

That's literally a give away that you're incel why are you going around telling people you're ugly?

If you want to have conversations with foids that bad: go on discord, talk and peace out, don't show your face

You voluntarily set yourself up to be ridiculed by telling her you're ugly and next thing I know you say you were having a nice personality

That's literally a give away that you're incel why are you going around telling people you're ugly?

If you want to have conversations with foids that bad: go on discord, talk and peace out, don't show your face
yeah man it fucking sucks. its over for me now all i can do is suffer for the rest of my life

The beauty of online relationships is that they are completely anon and you don't get judged based on your looks. Why the FUCK would you ever give that up for any reason especially as a subhuman male? Unless you're a voicecell just stick to voice chat only.

yeah man it fucking sucks. its over for me now all i can do is suffer for the rest of my life
what's that fucking ending you can just go on discord and talk with others without revealing your face

what's that fucking ending you can just go on discord and talk with others without revealing your face
the ending is i got to fucking insult her on vc for 30 min straight

The beauty of online relationships is that they are completely anon and you don't get judged based on your looks. Why the FUCK would you ever give that up for any reason especially as a subhuman male? Unless you're a voicecell just stick to voice chat only.
yeah i will learn not to show my face again

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back