Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was sitting with my headphones on in the last seat in my lecture hall and suddenly a huge group of students looked over at me and laughed. idk why

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
Title .

So I have no friends in uni . Just one or two that I barely talk to. I am that quiet kid in class that doesn't interact with anyone.

Anyways after a lecture I was sitting in the last bench with my headphones blasting music in my ear when suddenly I felt some eyes on me.

And a huge group of normies that hang around together looked at me and laughed loudly.

I am very confused why they did that. I didn't bother asking them nor did anyone around.me know.

So I just packed my bag and went away.

Now I don't feel comfortable going to class

Dis is why u inkel

normies are cunts, they dont even want ugly guys to exist, it is what it is

the anime opening you were listening to was leaking out of your headphones and everyone could hear it

normies are cunts, they dont even want ugly guys to exist, it is what it is
That's so fucked up if u think about it.

I m like the most invisible person it's not like I go around making my presence known or bothering anyone. I haven't even interacted with them once.

Normies bully people like this then wonder why crimes happen

the anime opening you were listening to was leaking out of your headphones and everyone could hear it
I don't even watch such lame shit.

And no my headphones weren't playing that loud because this thought occurred to me nd I checked.
Besides I was just play random pop trash while scrolling twitter

That's so fucked up if u think about it.

I m like the most invisible person it's not like I go around making my presence known or bothering anyone. I haven't even interacted with them once.

Normies bully people like this then wonder why crimes happen
they just want us to be castrated cucks that work, consoom and pay taxes

I don't even watch such lame shit.

And no my headphones weren't playing that loud because this thought occurred to me nd I checked.
Besides I was just play random pop trash while scrolling twitter
I’m sorry bro. You must be the funny looking kind of ugly, has this happened to you before?

I'm also the funny looking kind of ugly, the worst type of ugly there is.

I’m sorry bro. You must be the funny looking kind of ugly, has this happened to you before?
I am not very socially aware so idk tbh

it's because your isolation and vulnerability are not at all hidden but plain for everyone to see and sometimes someone will make a funny comment about them and then everyone has a laugh at your expense

it's because your isolation and vulnerability are not at all hidden but plain for everyone to see and sometimes someone will make a funny comment about them and then everyone has a laugh at your expense
I think it's most likely just looks. A normie could be sitting alone just fine and nobody would bother him.

It often happens to me too.. when I'm wearing headphones (this is why I stopped doing that).
People straight up eye on me strangely, mock me or ridicule me. I've so many times paused the song, just to hear them whispering to each other about me and laughing.
I've thus decided to lock myself in, as much as possible, unless I have to go outside or I'm required to do something.
It's not possible for me unfortunately. I have to go to college almost every day or I get really behind my coursework and end up with a shitty gpa