Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was taking an English exam the other day...

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
And I couldn't help but notice that the supervisors were all Chads and Stacies. They were all legit model tier and looked like the kind of people that have threesomes, group sex and generally bohemian love lifes. This is the new world order boyos. Chad and Stacy are on top while the rest are on the bottom. They will supervise us, they will monitor us, they will control us. Genetically superior people are going to rule the planet.

No surprises really. All incels, uglies, mentalcels, manlets, non-whites etc are hiding in our houses with no money and no status.
The only answer is beta uprising.

No surprises really. All incels, uglies, mentalcels, manlets, non-whites etc are hiding in our houses with no money and no status.

Yeah, too bad most incels are too set on the LDAR lifestyle.

I dont think I remeber the last time I saw incel looking proffesor or assistant on university tbh.

We need a "beta" uprising NOW to stop it