Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was wrong.It is ME who is the ultimate truecel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 28755
  • Start date
If your 5'2 maybe

You look like my cousin jfl

What's your height?

just work out

5 foot 9 /175 cm but why does it matter?With my baldness and asymmetry I could be a 7 foot giant and it would not matter.

trim beard eat broccoli and stop looking like homeless Rasheed Wallace it's easy bro

I am uglier than you.

I am uglier than you.

Lol if telling was enough.I am your new truegodcel just admit it and worship me.The fact I am a 36 years old kissless virgin should speak for itself.

5 foot 9 /175 cm but why does it matter?With my baldness and asymmetry I could be a 7 foot giant and it would not matter.
Anyone can claim to be the ugliest. Nobody will believe you unless you provide photographic evidence.

I posted fucking videos why you ask for pics?

I posted fucking videos why you ask for pics?
I thought that was some metal song from the thumbnail, allah (jesus christ) you are a truecel, don't let these Chads keep saying you mog them

You are uglier, but I'm 5'4".

Anyone can claim to be the ugliest. Nobody will believe you unless you provide photographic evidence.

He literally posted a video :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

At least you can hang out with grotesque.

Maybe try leanmaxxing lose all your fat and go SEA since you look like you have white skin.

Mogs me coz white and much taller

Shut the hell up, dude. I am without a doubt an actual truecel, you're just a normie who thinks he's a truecel because he isn't Chad, jfl at clowns like you.
Ok, so I watched your video (skimmed through it). Why don't you sit straight up instead of filming yourself in an unflattering pose? Not only that, but you also seem to have a normal nose, so you mog me by default. And you seem to have less upper eyelid exposure than me and better under eye support. So, no, you are not the biggest truecel there is. You seriously mog me.

Last edited:
He literally posted a video :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

At least you can hang out with grotesque.

Maybe try leanmaxxing lose all your fat and go SEA since you look like you have white skin.
My bad:forcedsmile: I’m at work and didn’t check it until now.

Brutally mogs me. fuck off GrAYcel

Italian.I wanted make the videos in English but mine is so broken it would seem Sumerian.

So now truecel AND non white.

why do you even care about proving anything lol.

Well that I am ugly I already knew but being white is something I never questioned.Sure summer just passed and I am more tanned than usual but literally middle eastern?LoL at my life.

wow, I think I've seen you somewhere else

t0eXs5D.jpg

I’m glad I got ya banned I take great pleasure in doing so :feelsgah: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Truecel trait: being banned before reaching 100 posts

Just measured again last month and I'm actually 160 cm (5'3) not 162 cm as I thought before (5'4)
Then you are 5'2". 5'4" is 163-164 cm.

Then you are 5'2". 5'4" is 163-164 cm.
Just calculated it and I'm actually 5'2.9999" which means I should update my actual stats to other incels again

Just calculated it and I'm actually 5'2.9999" which means I should update my actual stats to other incels again
Oh, that explains everything.

I am obviously the ugliest here but guys please,
this is nothing to fight or brag about.
Being ugly sucks :(