Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I waste my time

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
all my time is wasted, and it will never comeback

all my time is wasted, and it will never comeback
no i had an epiphany about this its not our fault that the world does not want to give us any opportunity

All of everyone's time is ultimately wasted, philosophically speaking. Say you're born a Chad, you get a great wife and family, and pursue an illustrious career and wealth. You still die at the end; then you're just as dead as the lowliest incel loser. Eternal nothingness awaits everyone.

your time was always sealed to be wasted :blackpill:

All of everyone's time is ultimately wasted, philosophically speaking. Say you're born a Chad, you get a great wife and family, and pursue an illustrious career and wealth. You still die at the end; then you're just as dead as the lowliest incel loser. Eternal nothingness awaits everyone.
I think it's a human thing to look for the "meaning" and "purpose" of things like life etc, maybe there isn't any meaning, it's a human thing to feel bad about "wasting" time, I don't know how to explain it better but I hope you get what I'm saying, this was an epiphany I had a few weeks ago after I thought about this a lot, I could be wrong, I'm curious about what you think about it.

I think it's a human thing to look for the "meaning" and "purpose" of things like life etc, maybe there isn't any meaning, it's a human thing to feel bad about "wasting" time, I don't know how to explain it better but I hope you get what I'm saying, this was an epiphany I had a few weeks ago after I thought about this a lot, I could be wrong, I'm curious about what you think about it.
Thanks. I've written a new post about it.

BUT are you still red?