Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I weigh 50kg and I am as thin as a stick...

• Thread starter Deleted member 31052
  • Start date
Deleted member 31052

Deleted member 31052

Self-banned
-
...and yet my face is all puffy with no jaw visible or any defined lower third features for that matter. WHAT THE FUCK

how tall are you?

I was 280lbs in January

Time to get some kind of protein shots.

5ft11

How would gaining body mass make my jaw defined?
well, tbh if youre truly skinny/10-12%bf, than it wont

but i suspect you to be skinnyfat, which means its time to bulk up

well, tbh if youre truly skinny/10-12%bf, than it wont

but i suspect you to be skinnyfat, which means its time to bulk up
i only eat 1 or 2 meals every day which are always either fruits vegetables or nuts and I almost never eat sugar (the main cause of fat) judging by how visible my veins are I think my body fat is less than 10%

i only eat 1 or 2 meals every day which are always either fruits vegetables or nuts and I almost never eat sugar (the main cause of fat) judging by how visible my veins are I think my body fat is less than 10%
are you ethnic or white

5ft11

How would gaining body mass make my jaw defined?
You're underweight asf ngl, gaining muscle would help you look a little better overall, but it's your choice at the end of day

are you ethnic or white
slav, not sure what I count as
You're underweight asf ngl, gaining muscle would help you look a little better overall, but it's your choice at the end of day
I don't care about looking better, I will never look good enough for a woman to even look my way no matter what I do, I just made this post to vent about the cruel irony of my tiny body mass and yet puffy cheeks

The fact that so much of your life is determined by how much of a certain hormone you are born with is crushing

You need to eat eat and eat, and hit the gym. 50 kg 180 cm is not healthy.

You need to eat eat and eat, and hit the gym. 50 kg 180 cm is not healthy.
That won't make my jaw look better, also I can't afford good food and my bones are so thin that they hurt when I exercise especially wrists and shoulders

food is too expensive
Sorry bro.

I'm skinny too but my problem is eating. Pretty sure I eat under 1.7k calories per day. Started going to the gym three months ago and drinking protein powders so far I've gained 8 lbs.

Kind of tempted to just stop eating and die of hunger
Sorry bro.

I'm skinny too but my problem is eating. Pretty sure I eat under 1.7k calories per day. Started going to the gym three months ago and drinking protein powders so far I've gained 8 lbs.
still too expensive

35 bluepillers viewing this :lul:

Last edited:
Kind of tempted to just stop eating and die of hunger

still too expensive

35 bluepillers viewing this :lul:

Dying of starvation sucks, shit way to go.

As for the bluepillers they must be incels who haven't signed up, who else would spend their Christmas alone on an incel website?

As for the bluepillers they must be incels who haven't signed up, who else would spend their Christmas alone on an incel website?
A seething ITcuck? They've made multiple posts of screenshots of our forum today, a bunch of cucks

A seething ITcuck? They've made multiple posts of screenshots of our forum today, a bunch of cucks
They are merely sheep who've lost their way. The shepherd will eventually find them and lead them to the right path.

Sometimes things don't make sense. I weigh more now but my face is more chiseled and less fat and bloated when I weighed less. When I weighed less I was fatter, too. I gained lean body mass and jaw/chin gains by eating in a surplus. Some people just get fatter, I don't. No exogenous hormones, either. So, honestly some of the counterintuitive advice in this thread might actually be useful. There are many skinny fat guys who are fat nonetheless and benefit from eating more. You look more fat when you are small, you can build muscle in your body and face.

Damn that’s very skinny

i weight 53 kg and im 5'7 and still have a dad bod and somewhat puffy face might still cut bc i don't know shit about gymmaxxing

Last edited:
The dudes 110lbs, skinny asf. he needs to gymmax, and eat in a surplus so he can gain some muscle.
hes saying even though he's skinny, his face isnt defined. there is no solution to that specific problem, it means he has shit facial bones if they don't show up at that weight, or his testostorone is so shit that his fat distrubtion is fucked up. but at 115 pounds, theres nothing that can be done about it. atleast hes a tallfaglite.

That won't make my jaw look better, also I can't afford good food and my bones are so thin that they hurt when I exercise especially wrists and shoulders
You cannot afford beans?

I feel you so much. 65kg 6'1" (185cm) here, but only because I eat unhealthy food with lots of fat and sugar. I used to be 61kg and I still had a sort of puffy face. I could cut to 58kg (128 pounds) without any problems. My wrists are also the smallest on this forum, for proof check my thread. I'm nearly 23.

I have been working out for roughly 3 years now, including a break of about half a year. I mostly lift weights. I started working out 3-4 times a week and these days I work out every other day, up to 7 times a week sometimes.

Last edited:
We probably have similar BMI. I am 5'9" and 105 lbs/175cm and 48 kg. The most I ever weighted was 53,6 kilograms.

I'm in almost the same situation as you, 178cm, 52kg and with a shit jaw

only surgery can help your lower third.
it will cost around $30,000.

I was 50.9kg a few weeks ago. I'm also 178cm.