Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I went outside today and saw a 60 year old woman lusting for Chad

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★★
I was in line at the local store, and I see a 60 year old woman ask this 18 year old Chad what he was studying and about his general life, she looked at him with much adoration. He then asked questions about her, and you could see they had feelings for each other. The brutality of this? He had girly arms, not masculine at all, but because he was Chad and tall, he was treated like a god by this roastie who is probably cheating on her husband.

he was treated like a god by this roastie who is probably cheating on her husband.
JFL Women are allowed to do this, encouraged even because they "deserve better." Lmao. This world is so fucked. I just wish I could have been born in a different time.

JFL Women are allowed to do this, encouraged even because they "deserve better." Lmao. This world is so fucked. I just wish I could have been born in a different time.
If genders were reversed it would be viewed as gross. Even if a 60 year old Chad was flirting with a 18 year old.

If genders were reversed it would be viewed as gross. Even if a 60 year old Chad was flirting with a 18 year old.
If he looked like prime Chico, it wouldn't be a problem, but certainly not as much. However, he wouldn't be viewed as favorably as an old foid wanting some prime Chad dick.

If he looked like prime Chico, it wouldn't be a problem, but certainly not as much. However, he wouldn't be viewed as favorably as an old foid wanting some prime Chad dick.
It's so over

Chad is having an orgy with her daughter and granddaughters along with the grandma while we rot here.

That's fucking disgusting

Meanwhile if it was the opposite and some old dude was lusting for an 20 year old stacy

I was in line at the local store, and I see a 60 year old woman ask this 18 year old Chad what he was studying and about his general life, she looked at him with much adoration. He then asked questions about her, and you could see they had feelings for each other. The brutality of this? He had girly arms, not masculine at all, but because he was Chad and tall, he was treated like a god by this roastie who is probably cheating on her husband.
What The Hell GIF by The Roku Channel

All women are chadsexuals even your grandma.