Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I went to a Chinese buffet last weekend. There were many single (party of 1) customers - all male

IncelGolem

IncelGolem

Officer
★★★★★
It was half-and-half: some families - the rest single men - an old fag looking around 70, a Mexican laborer looking guy, myself (curry), a few young white guys each by themselves....

This anecdotally proves to me that men are overwhelmingly singular and lonely.

Question: do you guys go to restaurants by yourselves? why or why not?

No, restaurants are expensive, tips are bullshit, and it's largely female worship.

I've done demographic studies around a big university here, and there are unquestionably many single men. Easily the majority. And not just ugly ones.

ive gone to eat at chipotle once by myself, never did it again because everyone that goes there to eat and sit down are people in friend groups or couples.

No, restaurants are expensive, tips are bullshit, and it's largely female worship.

I've done demographic studies around a big university here, and there are unquestionably many single men. Easily the majority. And not just ugly ones.
what town/university?

I only eat in my home and car. Chinese buffet sounds good though.

I think eating at these Chinese buffet places might be an autistic/incel trait.
When there was a Chinese place still where I live I was one of the last people to go there since I could get a bunch of cheap food to take home for like, under 10 dollars.
Also since they barely speak English they don't try to make as much pointless small talk with you which is a plus... idk, I think something about them attracts autists.

I enjoy going to buffets once every couple of months, of course alone. Sometimes with my old high school friends if they're not so busy. Eat at least a minimum of 4000-5000 calories, or until you still feel full the next morning.

I've been meaning to go to this buffet for months....but it's usually too early into the day for my schedule

When you go the restaurant, eat your food, and don't leave a tip for the female waiter. If it's a male, tip him

"Party of one..."

I only go to Fast Food places like a kebab shop alone. I dont even eat there anymore because its brutal to eat alone, i just take it to go

Makes sense that its single men that probably dont want to cook so much going there to eat or something, but yeah

I've always known that more men are single than foids its kind of water

But I have been noticing real life examples of it more and more

Like the recent bondi stabbings, every single foid victim was either married, had kids, or had a boyfriend

The one man that died, no mention of a girlfriend,wife or any kids.

It just feels so rare for a foid to be single.

When you go the restaurant, eat your food, and don't leave a tip for the female waiter. If it's a male, tip him
Based