Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I will adopt a medium sized female dog

YES DO IT AND START RAPING IT PUT YOUR TINY STINKY PRICK IN HER DIRTY CUNT GET SOME SPACE AIDS AND FINALLY ASCEND WITH HOGBEAST !!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima

Sadly, I won’t ever adopt a pet because I couldn’t handle having to castrate it and would feel bad keeping it in a house and only get a little time of freedom when on walks

Sadly, I won’t ever adopt a pet because I couldn’t handle having to castrate it and would feel bad keeping it in a house and only get a little time of freedom.
YOU DON´T HAVE TO CUT OFF TESTICLES YOU CAN USE IT AS AN FUCK TOY I SAW LOT OF BARELY LEGAL VIDEOS ONE WAS INCLUDING MAN FUCKING LITTLE ALLIGATOR NGL I JERKED OFF TO THAT BECAUSE I WAS HORNY ON METH @proudweeb BARELY LEGAL STILL GIVES A LITTLE CHANCE THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN LEGAL !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)
Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s ima

great dane females supposdly have a vagina big enough to take a 4inches or 5 inches human dick.
they will wave their tails for you when they're horny and want to be fucked

brutal reverse dogpill

YES DO IT AND START RAPING IT PUT YOUR TINY STINKY PRICK IN HER DIRTY CUNT GET SOME SPACE AIDS AND FINALLY ASCEND WITH HOGBEAST !!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Take meds !!!

Take meds !!!
I TOOK 4MG CLONAZEPAM 900MG PREGABALINE 600MG TRAMADOL AND BEERS BUT ALL OF THEM COMES FROM BARELY LEGAL SOURCE JUST OLANZAPINE 10MG IS PRESCRIBED!!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

YOU DON´T HAVE TO CUT OFF TESTICLES YOU CAN USE IT AS AN FUCK TOY I SAW LOT OF BARELY LEGAL VIDEOS ONE WAS INCLUDING MAN FUCKING LITTLE ALLIGATOR NGL I JERKED OFF TO THAT BECAUSE I WAS HORNY ON METH @proudweeb BARELY LEGAL STILL GIVES A LITTLE CHANCE THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN LEGAL !!!!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as a social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s
People on Reddit says it’s animal abuse to not castrate your dog because it would mate with other dogs and get them pregnant/be pregnant. Also they says that if you don’t castrate it then it will be unsatisfied because it can’t have sex. So it’s either inceldom for the dog or castration if I adopted a dog :cryfeels:

People on Reddit says it’s animal abuse to not castrate your dog because it would mate with other dogs and get them pregnant/be pregnant. Also they says that if you don’t castrate it then it will be unsatisfied because it can’t have sex. So it’s either inceldom for the dog or castration if I adopted a dog :cryfeels:
AS AN 240 IQ MASTERMIND PROFFESOR OF SCIENCE I FOUND SOLUTION YOU CAN NOT CASTRATE THE DOG AND START FUCKING IT LICKING HIS TESTICLES ETC YOU WILL ASCEND AND DOG WILL BE PLEASURED IN GENTLY WAY (IN VIDEO GAME)

great dane females supposdly have a vagina big enough to take a 4inches or 5 inches human dick.
they will wave their tails for you when they're horny and want to be fucked
Dogs are disgusting to stick your dick into. Would rather cuddle or get kisses/licks

Sadly, I won’t ever adopt a pet because I couldn’t handle having to castrate it and would feel bad keeping it in a house and only get a little time of freedom when on walks
I will never spay any of my animals.

Ascension is ascension :feelsthink:

So huskies, golden retriever or arctic wolfdog/wolf?
I don't know anything about dogs. I'm just going go on Google image and look at different medium sized dogs till I find one I like.

I don't know anything about dogs. I'm just going go on Google image and look at different medium sized dogs till I find one I like.
Arctic dog wolf/wolf are basically has the same height as a average foid if they are standing on their hind legs
IMG 6974
IMG 6973

vaporeon copypasta moment