Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I will be broke soon

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
my two wagie jobs, both of which are temporary contracts (one of them will end soon, and the other one which is a shop is not successful and might get closed after a while) both make me like 770 dollars monthly after the dip that happened to our local currency in my country, also one of the jobs lowered my pay, 200 dollars are wasted on transportaion and I give 150 dollars to my family, leaving barely 400 dollars for me a month. I am unable to purchase a car, I am unable to purchase a gun, I am even unable to marry an ogre with traditional/arranged marriage. I have been working for a year or two and I barely stacked some 1500 dollars. I can see where my life is going. I have developed 0 skills with these wagie jobs because they consumed my entire life (I go out from the morning and return home at midnight). I thought I can make things better by working two wagie shifts but the recent dip in our currency sealed my fate. it's over boyos. I think my days as a wagecucking normie are finally coming to an end, going to ldar again with everyone here, cheers to that pathetic attempt to fix my life and cheers to all the time wasted lol

Last edited:
hellish life ngl. Two jobs and you barely alive bruh...

The Wagie-pill really sucks :feelsbadman:

Fed bankers been tightening money supply. Hardship increasing worldwide. All we can do is hang on and hope for the best.

Fed bankers been tightening money supply. Hardship increasing worldwide. All we can do is hang on and hope for the best.
and inflation knows no limits, it's peaking and peaking and it will grow even more. there is no hope

and inflation knows no limits, it's peaking and peaking and it will grow even more. there is no hope
Sad to hear that. Plenty of free services here to fall back on but I don’t know how much longer charity can can help as donations are drying up.

Go eat rice n shiet, Chico