Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I will be eating pizza hut on my night of graduation

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
Thin crust meat lover's pizza. Sorry vegans but meatlovers pizza is to fucking die for. Fuck going to some fancy ass restaurant, that's what all the assholes and cunts in my grade are going to do so I know I would see them. I'll be eating an entire pizza and a side of bread sticks while posting on this site and browsing 4chan, enjoying my first night of freedom from the place that has contributed to my suffering more than anything else.

why not fuck those two girls who were fighting for your dick eh

Sounds good, thincrust makes the pizza mostly toppings which is great , all that meat would make a vegan pass out.

You pizzamog me, I haven’t had pizza in a long time.

Chad will be eating his GFs pussy on graduation night. :feelsrope:

Sounds good, thincrust makes the pizza mostly toppings which is great , all that meat would make a vegan pass out.
Fuck man my mouth is watering just thinking about it. I haven't had pizza hut in months
You pizzamog me, I haven’t had pizza in a long time.
My condolences. It really is the best food America has to offer.
Chad will be eating his GFs pussy on graduation night. :feelsrope:
LALALALALALALALALALA can't hear you. Trying to have a nice moment

I want to try that new stuffed crust pizza they have.

jfl at knowing when your graduation is. I had no idea when my graduation or prom was. just another day for me

jfl at knowing when your graduation is. I had no idea when my graduation or prom was. just another day for me
Kek I've been counting the days since last summer.

Pizza tastes better than all the fancy places anyway and save money

I ordered Pizza Hut 2 weeks ago because I had nothing to eat and a fucking medium costed me 25 dollars in Canada

Going to order the large meat lovers with mozz sticks and wings when may ends and I have enough saved

My grad party was the off topic discord server and vodka

I know this sounds stupid because HS was full of people I hated, but I missed prom.
I didn't have the money to pay for the party, plus, no one ever noticed I didn't go.
I spend that night crying in my room like a faggot.
So I'm really happy you are doing something you like on your prom night. Enjoy your new freedom. And, of course, congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back