Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I will be foodmaxxing this week.

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Obviously, I have no gf, no friends, no love, nothing. I am a miserable and lonely person. Starting on Friday, I will be foodmaxxing to cope with my shitty life. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I will be eating all types of delicious food. I will be eating an Italian footlong subway sandwich, with chips, and a coke. Cookie ice cream sandwiches, pizza and breadsticks, boba tea, a large combo Meal from burger King, Mexican tres leches cake, iced coffe from Starbucks, Carne asada fries, donuts and taco bell. Eating junk food is the only thing I'm looking forward at this point. It's one of the few copes that make me happy in this cruel world :cryfeels:

No foodmaxxing for your FACE.

not bad brocel :feelsokman:
the best way to predict the future is to create it
Yea, you are right. At least I have copes that help me Stay alive

dietmoggs me

I wish I could do that tbh

Im starvemaxxing bc i cant afford anything more than soup and ramen

I wish I could do that tbh

Im starvemaxxing bc i cant afford anything more than soup and ramen
Absolutely fucking brutal

How can you afford eating in so many restaurants ?

How can you afford eating in so many restaurants ?
I Binge eat 2 days a week. I also don't pay rent or any other expense, which means I save a lot of money, and I have enough to buy junk food

You are going to feel even more shit afterwards be careful bro.

You are going to feel even more shit afterwards be careful bro.
Yea, I'm not going to eat all of that food in one sitting. I will eat it in the span of 3 days, so I won't overeat.

Goyslopmaxxing. I got tired and sick of burgers very fast. Try something new at least