Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will be wageslaving until 10:30pm tonight, I won't work too hard, my boss is a foid

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Another season, another year with this job - normies are disgusting, after three years I haven't connected with anyone outside of work.

I will prey on the newly hired foids - honestly, besides money, what is there too look forward to at work other than the possibility of getting laid?

The last thing I want to do is work too hard for my foid boss, this bitch is dirty - we were hired at the same time back in 2021, she has been promoted two levels above me in about three years. Obviously, I'm ready to turn the office into Isla Vista, although I am not egotistical I want to get laid.

The goym are broke, inflation has wiped out the savings of many Walmart-Americans. Californians are paying $6.47 a gallon for gas, race war has heated up, things are going to be very depressing this season.

Watch over me Saint JD

Foids can fuck dogs they do not need average men

Prayers will not do anything

The goym are broke, inflation has wiped out the savings of many Walmart-Americans. Californians are paying $6.47 a gallon for gas, race war has heated up, things are going to be very depressing this season
Good. Fuck America. I hope it collapses soon, i'm tired of its existence.

Foid bosses are insufferable shits, and foids nowadays get promoted really easily

Good luck

They are also surrounded by simps who suck up to them.
Yes, the chadriguez who was promoted to “lead” has become the foid’s pet. I am insulted I wasn’t promoted, but I don’t mind not being my lesbian foid bosses’ pet.

I was on sick leave for 3 weeks, on monday i gotta go back to wageslaving..fuck me:feels:

Mission accomplished

Foids ruin everything, they promote their own for easy jobs, and they promote chadlites to do non-glamorous jobs.

Don’t let your coworkers cramp your style. They are your competition, they would turn on you in an instant. You should crave powER as a young man, don’t let foids or anyone else cock block you.

- Remember, foids can be bastards too.