Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee “I will literally take anyone”

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
IMG 3016

Foids are fucking low Iq degenerate sympathy craving attention seeking fuCKS

Anyone aka Chad

subhumans don't count as ''anyone''

the anyone in question:
:chad:

subhumans don't count as ''anyone''
exactly, foids are chad only in the sense that in there universe only Chads are men. Its the reason why foids complain about men but seem so out of touch but that because they only consider the top 10% as even potential partners. Foids make the decision on whether they like you instantly after meeting you so the reality is that they are 10000% more close minded than men even though the accusation is the opposite

She means anyone of them, not your avg guy
Imywhwwages 1

exactly, foids are chad only in the sense that in there universe only Chads are men. It’s the reason why foids complain about men but seem so out of touch but that because they only consider the top 10% as even potential partners. Foids make the decision on whether they like you instantly after meeting you so the reality is that they are 10000% more close minded than men even though the accusation is the opposite
“Just be more open minded bro it’s fine if her bodycount is 50 at 21 :soy::soy:

This is why women don't believe a guy wouldn't take literally anyone. Because when WOMEN say it, they don't mean it literally. Meanwhile I've been rejected by 600 pounders, women twice my age, a burn victim, women with downs syndrome, heroin addicts, highschool dropouts, etc...

All normies will eventually have to see the blackpill because of women like this. Then repeal the 15th.

hopefully she was raped and killed immediately after

toilet doublespeak

they are too stupid and gullible to deserve rights

I need a Boyfriend > 90 likes

Veteran arriving home > 10 likes

Do you know how we describe the perfect mate for ourselves without mentioning that she is a woman? Being a heterosexual is the norm, so we can describe someone that is perfect for us without having to mention her sex.

"I want someone that is cute and understanding." You did not have to mention that she has to be a woman because it is so obvious. You would never accept a man even if he had these qualities.

In the same way, when women say they want a confident and extroverted man, they are not exactly lying. They just forget to mention that he has to be hot, to make the cut.

I need a Boyfriend > 90 likes

Veteran arriving home > 10 likes
If it was an incel saying he needs a girlfriend, he wouldn't get any likes. Just a few :soy: telling him he isn't entitled to a girlfriend.