Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I will never understand the unnecessary dog hate on this forum

Celius

Celius

-
I don’t like keeping dogs, I can’t retain the mental capacity and energy required to take care of one but I don’t know if it’s just the cynophobia derived from horrible experiences within the past that’s made so many of the users here resentful of them, or just the suffering stemmed from isolation that’s somehow triggering an alarming amount of hate towards innocent creatures such as pets and children but whatever it is, it’s unnecessary and a bit of an overkill.

Hating animals in general is like shooting into thin air. There’s like a gazillion better things to hate on, and you intentionally chose the one that’s not even directly affecting your current situation. You’d be just as miserable and lonely if dogs didn’t exist.

And for whatever it’s worth, dogs mog humans in some aspects honestly. I’d rather spend my time with actual animals than to remain in the vicinity of normies pretending to be human at this point.

They have sex with toilets and people here hate them out of envy

Cats are superior.

It’s mostly a sand nigger and curry thing due to the influence of Islam.

dogs are loud and annoying, cats are at least quiet.

Corgiaday corgis

Only to shitbulls (pitbulls). They are the niggers of the dog world.

Idk, I’m sand and I kinda always liked them tbh and I think most people living here don’t mind them either.
Idk how common it is, but it’s definitely disproportional among them.

Only to shitbulls (pitbulls). They are the niggers of the dog world.
I agree, they deserve extermination

i wouldn't give my dog for the world