Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I WILL NOT EAT ANY OF YOUR SHITTY HOSPITAL FOOD YOU NIGGERS

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
YOU GODDAMN KIKES I WANT MY CHICKEN NUGGETS AND TENDIES WITH FRIES AND SOME COKE NOW:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
I WILL NEVER EAT YOUR SHIT YOU DIRTY GODDAMN FUCKING FAGGOTS.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
(IN GAME EL VIDEO)

Hospital food is trash, but when I was in the hospital they would serve a dessert at least. Not sure how often they served it, it was a long time ago. But yeah, chicken soup is garbage and I don't even want to begin explaining why rice is utter shit.

I witnesses when they served margarine and processed chicken sausage, sick.

just stay hungry theory

I will sneak McDonnys up to your room brother

What happened

I typically consumed Ensure in the hospital.

I loved hospital food. I can always get free food when im hungry. When im at home i typically dont have a lot to eat

My slut foid bimbomaxxed mother was bringing me snacks every day i also didn’t touch that repulsive mental ward food :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: and i had to hide from the other mentalcels i was locked with and LARP as a rabid animal when they spoke to me and wanted to take my snacks but I WOULDNT LET THEM TOUCH THEM I EVEN PUNCHED ONE SCHIZO IN THE FACE IN FULL INCEL RAGE :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:(in real life)
Bestcel

Just lose all of your muscles theory

My slut foid bimbomaxxed mother was bringing me snacks every day i also didn’t touch that repulsive mental ward food :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: and i had to hide from the other mentalcels i was locked with and LARP as a rabid animal when they spoke to me and wanted to take my snacks but I WOULDNT LET THEM TOUCH THEM I EVEN PUNCHED ONE SCHIZO IN THE FACE IN FULL INCEL RAGE :feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox::feelsBox:(in real life)
Tyrone is going to steal your snacks

this is why we say never visit a therapist. They are literally Satan's incarnate

Vomit the food into someones face

WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?
YOU GODDAMN KIKES I WANT MY CHICKEN NUGGETS AND TENDIES WITH FRIES AND SOME COKE NOW:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.
I WILL NEVER EAT YOUR SHIT YOU DIRTY GODDAMN FUCKING FAGGOTS.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
(IN GAME EL VIDEO)
The breakfast was okay I could do without the dinner beets though

Yeah, it usually sucks but one of the last times I was there the food or at least the breakfast food had been surprisingly decent almost up to the level of quality I could have for myself at home. :feelsclown:

The scrambled eggs were good, the toasted english muffins with butter and jelly were also highly comparable to home in quality and while the bacon was a bit on the dry side it wasn’t entirely unenjoyable. :feelswhat:

Ditto for the hash browns I think, if memory serves correct, I may also have had. :feelshehe:

Yeah, it usually sucks but one of the last times I was there the food or at least the breakfast food had been surprisingly decent almost up to the level of quality I could have for myself at home. :feelsclown:

The scrambled eggs were good, the toasted english muffins with butter and jelly were also highly comparable to home in quality and while the bacon was a bit on the dry side it wasn’t entirely unenjoyable. :feelswhat:

Ditto for the hash browns I think, if memory serves correct, I may also have had. :feelshehe:
Should I tell them that I am an inkler?:feelsokman:
Maybe if I say the admin the great fat link thinks you should free his buddy boyo they will free me?:feelsohgod:

I remember once when my half sister was born we where in the hospital and they had really good caramel ice cream :feelsohh: I got a lifetime of endless screeching about banal bullshit but at leastI got to foodmaxx :kys::feelskek:

Just eat the hospital food because it's quite delicious in actuality theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back