Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I will not watch the Super Bowl

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I hate normies too much to watch the Super Bowl.

Burgercel trait

Nobody outside usa knows what super bowl is :feelskek:

15 years ago, I used to enjoy watching the Super Bowl. Now that I am an oldcel, I hate it.

The Super Bowl is overrated. See you tomorrow.

In my country, The Jewnited States, our national sport is American football. Today is the championship game to decide the winner of American football’s highest achievement - the Super Bowl.

I definitely will not watch it this year, because I hate normies.

Its a good day to do door dash or ubereats if you have a moPed. You could make some decent money.

Other than that, just stay home and eat.

Its a good day to do door dash or ubereats if you have a moPed. You could make some decent money.

Other than that, just stay home and eat.
Yes, I have heard that from Uber drivers.

Don't people only watch that for the commercials anyways

I won’t watch that Chad worshiping crap either.

Damn the Super Bowl. American families have nothing to celebrate. The Biden administration has destroyed America. The American middle-class has been eliminated by Democrats like China’Biden.

The cost of goy snacks has risen, Amerigoy will certainly be noticing that today as they buy last minute goy snacks for the game.

The Jew-run media has destroyed American culture.

Instead of watching the Super’goy Bowl with friends, and a family of my own - I am a kissless 31-year-old virgin. Damn the Super Bowl.

Welcome to Super Bowl 2023

Today, one team from an American city where all of the jobs have been shipped out to China, will play another team from an American city where all the jobs have been shipped out to China.

Goy earn so little money at their pathetic jobs, that they will never build any wealth - but, at least a couple niggers wearing spandex are about to tackle each other for a whole 11 minutes of action.

Don't people only watch that for the commercials anyways
Perhaps 35% of viewers watch the Super Bowl just for the million dollar commercials. Most Americans treat Super Bowl Sunday like a holy day.

I'll eat a super bowl of spaghetti instead.

Great night, I didn’t watch a minute of the Super’goy Bowl. Damn the Jewnited States.

I didn't even know it was today until now.

It was rigged anyway

Lol Chiefs came in clutch