Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WILL RAPE THE MATH PAPER IN REAL LIFE

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
MY NIGGA REMOVED INTEGRATION FROM THE FINAL PAPER LIKE A BITCH. I SWEAR ON THE SOULS OF ALL THE BEST INCEL MATHEMATICIANS IN HISTORY, THAT I WILL RAPE YOUR PAPER HARDER THAN YOU SHITTING DIARRHEA ON A BAD DAY!!!!

Protest by integrating the questions they ask you to differentiate

Protest by integrating the questions they ask you to differentiate
I WILL RAPE THE PAPER'S ASSHOLE AND PUSSY SO BAD IT WOULD BE LEAKING MY COOM FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT!!!!!

incel! rape is bad

yikerino inkler maybe if you had a good personality your math paper would go out with you:soy:

. I SWEAR ON THE SOULS OF ALL THE BEST INCEL MATHEMATICIANS IN HISTORY

Re: business or economics...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184098767Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:18 PM CST
"they arent sciences" Yet another nonsensical statement. Within the words of Carl Friedrich Gauss: "Mathmematics is the queen of sciences" And there we go. A credible statement from a high-quality mathematician. Mathematics exceeds the barrier of the natural reality. It is the core of abstraction.

Re: business or economics...
UnsourcedAnon
Png

#184098767Sunday, February 21, 2016 3:18 PM CST
"they arent sciences" Yet another nonsensical statement. Within the words of Carl Friedrich Gauss: "Mathmematics is the queen of sciences" And there we go. A credible statement from a high-quality mathematician. Mathematics exceeds the barrier of the natural reality. It is the core of abstraction.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain: