Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish I could just go to war and fight to the death

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
This is what men have always done. They go and fight battles and aren’t afraid of death. What’s the point of living this shitty cycle that’s just FUCKING SO BORING AND USELESS.

To die with honor fighting for a cause you support is much more preferable than rotting alone to death. At least with the former you'd die fighting for something, and your life would've had some meaning to it.

I've heard Zelensky is recruiting for his meat grinder if you're interested

Purifier12

It's cucked to die in a war when your own people despise you. Your own society made you an outcast.
This. There is nothing worth fighting for in western countries.

It's the opposite: western countries need to be fought. Things like feminism, j00s, wokeism, leftism need to be destroyed, but we are moving in a different way. And it will be the end of the west.

Exactly. All ideas of this new western world need to be burned to the ground. Unfortunately, it is not going to happen.
It is going to happen. We (the west) are just not going to survive it.

Redpill cope, dying for useless causes knowing damn well neither will you be remembered in history nor in present day.

Well, I don´t care; my soul is already dead. There is nothing at this point that will benefit MY life. So what happens to others is not my concern.
Same here. I'm completely sure whatever needs to happen to improve this situation won't happen. Situation is actually getting worse with time and nothing matters to us.

It's cucked to die in a war when your own people despise you. Your own society made you an outcast.
That’s what I’m saying I wouldn’t fight for any of these Jew owned countries which is literally every country now

This. There is nothing worth fighting for in western countries.

It's the opposite: western countries need to be fought. Things like feminism, j00s, wokeism, leftism need to be destroyed, but we are moving in a different way. And it will be the end of the west.
That’s exactly my point. I would of course never fight for a Jewish owned country I’d rather die