Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I wish I had the power to make normies non-NT

Biowaste Removal

Biowaste Removal

The Mauling bEaR
★★
I wish I could inflict others with any mental illness I wanted them to have, as well as move them further along the autism spectrum. All my life, I've screamed in my head and no one has ever reached out to me. Life as a high-functioning autist with several undiagnosed mental illnesses is a living hell. I wish I could make these carefree normies experience even a fraction of the mental pain I've experienced. Even so-called "mentally ill" foids and normies still have famillies and friend groups and lovers supporting them while people like us had no one.

is it a bird

is it a plane

it is non-nt man!!!

yes please make all those normies suffer like we've suffered for ages

Let me tell you something lurkers, do you even know how it feels to be non-NT, you literally CANNOT escape your thoughts, YOUR OWN BRAIN is your worst enemy, you will never know how this feels. Maybe some of normies do have real mental illnesses, BUT THEY DONT HAVE HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM AT THE SAME TIME. At least low-functioning autists are living in their own world, high-functioning autists have to be aware of everything that's going wrong and cannot do anything about it.

NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU TRY TO IMPROVE YOUR SOCIALIZIATION SKILLS, NO MATTER HOW MANY THERAPISTS YOU SEE, NOTHING CHANGES. THERE IS NO CURE FOR THIS SHIT. YEAH, LETS FIND WAYS TO LAUNCH ROCKETS TO THE MOON BUT WONT FIND WAYS TO EASE AUTISTS OF THEIR SUFFERING

@DarkStarDown

YOU CAN BRO!

Just give them brain damage

I just want to escape this fucked up reality

Let me tell you something lurkers, do you even know how it feels to be non-NT, you literally CANNOT escape your thoughts, YOUR OWN BRAIN is your worst enemy, you will never know how this feels. Maybe some of normies do have real mental illnesses, BUT THEY DONT HAVE HIGH FUNCTIONING AUTISM AT THE SAME TIME. At least low-functioning autists are living in their own world, high-functioning autists have to be aware of everything that's going wrong and cannot do anything about it.
Brutal truthpill , preach. :blackpill:

I cannot escape my thoughts either its giga brutal the same thoughts racing in my mind constantly.

YOU CAN BRO!

Just give them brain damage
It only turns them into a vegetable, it won't give them autism or make them tortured by their own thoughts like I was

I wish I could inflict others with any mental illness I wanted them to have, as well as move them further along the autism spectrum. All my life, I've screamed in my head and no one has ever reached out to me. Life as a high-functioning autist with several undiagnosed mental illnesses is a living hell. I wish I could make these carefree normies experience even a fraction of the mental pain I've experienced. Even so-called "mentally ill" foids and normies still have famillies and friend groups and lovers supporting them while people like us had no one.
Based, and one of the most relatable things I've read.

They nevER will truly grasp what true-suffering is; they may feel a taste of it at times, but they will nevER truly know it the way we do.

Should be pinned tbh

I just want to escape this fucked up reality
That's what drugs are for.

Based, and one of the most relatable things I've read.

They nevER will truly grasp what true-suffering is; they may feel a taste of it at times, but they will nevER truly know it the way we do.
Fucking PUSSIES were killing themselves because of a COVID LOCKDOWN THAT LASTED SEVERAL WEEKS TO SEVERAL MONTHS AT MOST IN THE VAST MAJORITY OF THE WORLD'S COUNTRIES. That's shorter than a summer vacation. I could sleep in and play video games and a couple weeks would feel like a single day.