Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish .is was more high iq and had quality posts Most post longer than a few Paras get met with DNR which makes this forum exactly like reddit

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
I know this has been said 6.8 million times already.

This is a decent forum to fool around or spam like sneir and intellau does. All nice to rant and be truthful

But what it is lacking in is some genuine high iq posters that can post deep reflective essays on culture/society/spirituality/politics

Or perhaps someone who initiat s meaningful thoughtful discussions

Kind of like how 4 chan used to be in 2014-2017 peak where many PPL would just fool around yes and shitpost but some would post high quality observations that became internet hall of fame bearers

Most post longer than a few Paras get met with DNR /ok gRaY and that is why this forum is kind of like reddit where instead of engaging in high iq discussion PPL just follow the herd n use overused lines to be funny

Like most posts with most attention is usually either bait/low iq ragebait questions
High iq essays and shiet hardly get any attention

Just saying

Last edited:
thats why inceldom discussion and offtopic is a thing

Everything has already been discussed already

Grays make worst posts and often they're just infiltrators who post IT bait.

Grays make worst posts and often they're just infiltrators who post IT bait.
damn nigga u must hv sewermaxxed to reach 30k post in six months lol.
That's like 200 posts a day

Most of these high IQ essays you're referring to end up just being a long winded way of saying something as wet as a sheboon niggers ass, or someone trying to make themself look high IQ, but it's a load of waffle really.

There is the must read section if you haven't noticed too, look on there, lad.

my iq is 68+i don't understand eng 100%

Most of these high IQ essays you're referring to end up just being a long winded way of saying something as wet as a sheboon niggers ass, or someone trying to make themself look high IQ, but it's a load of waffle really.

There is the must read section if you haven't noticed too, look on there, lad.
i see
wished we had a TedKacnickyhighIQcel amongst us

:yes:

DNR FAGGOT

Last edited:
Most famous 4chan posts are self screenshots taken by the poster who didn't get any replies.

Yeah, it's why I don't bother making topics any more, they don't get interaction. That & anything worth saying has already been covered.

Dnr but I agree

But what it is lacking in is some genuine high iq posters that can post deep reflective essays on culture/society/spirituality/politics

True. There are some users who always have good posts, however a lot of it is really dogshit that isn't well written.

Most post longer than a few Paras get met with DNR /ok gRaY
brutal , also litekekfuel

im way too retarded too make high iq posts (@DarkStarDown is my main plug of high iq posts here)

my most succesfull posts here are lifestories like failed ascension attempts or that one time i got bullied by a foid then shit my pants at work

gotta play with the cards you're dealt ya know

Uno Reverse Card Gif - IceGif

on the day of retribution all Grayfag larping femoids will be shot in their head until their brain splatters across the town square

bro 2014-17 was NOT 4chans peak :lul:

I know this has been said 6.8 million times already.

This is a decent forum to fool around or spam like sneir and intellau does. All nice to rant and be truthful

Kind of like how 4 chan used to be in 2014-2017 peak where many PPL would just fool around yes and shitpost but some would post high quality observations that became internet hall of fame bearers

Most post longer than a few Paras get met with DNR /ok gRaY and that is why this forum is kind of like reddit where instead of engaging in high iq discussion PPL just follow the herd n use overused lines to be funny

Like most posts with most attention is usually either bait/low iq ragebait questions
High iq essays and shiet hardly get any attention

Just saying
sounds gay

brutal , also litekekfuel

im way too retarded too make high iq posts
You're not retarded; Autistic doesn't mean you are retarded.

In fact, most of us are quite intelligent.
(@DarkStarDown is my main plug of high iq posts here)
Hey thanks man, this made my day. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

aspiER; fellow Jite.
my most succesfull posts here are lifestories like failed ascension attempts or that one time i got bullied by a foid then shit my pants at work
Brutal brocel: I also am planning on sharing some of my experiences in the ND thread, but I have been busy collegeslaving, wageslaving, and copemaxxing when I can to relax.

Can you link me these?
gotta play with the cards you're dealt ya know
Agreed: I know that sounds redpilled, but it's all we can do to survive.

To me, the redpill is sort of the original "survival guide" that got twisted.