Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish there was a way to easily identify incels like Jews have with their names.

future&$

future&$

Self-banned
-
Like I’d much rather become friends with and help out when it comes to career with other incels. But it’s hard to tell sometimes in real life who is a normie or just an incel in denial. I’d even be in favor of wearing a badge fuck it. At least it would make building a community easier irl.

just isolate yourself even more theory

Anthony was White, though 5'3/5'4. Corey was 5'4 as well.

There's a guy I work with who I'm pretty sure is a mentalcel, but if he's not then I look double bad.

You can see it by looking at their face

There's a guy I work with who I'm pretty sure is a mentalcel, but if he's not then I look double bad.
Idk try probing him some. Just don’t use the words incel and/or black pill

Incel voice/speech, if you have the ear for it.

Incel voice/speech, if you have the ear for it.
Like what? Nasally voice high pitch? There might be some deep voice incel mfkers out there

We could wear a hat or cap with an :blackpill: blackpill logo on it, it would be a dorky way to recognize each other. Easier to get identified by FBI also.

Like what? Nasally voice high pitch? There might be some deep voice incel mfkers out there
Slower speech, monotone, no emphasis on the emphatic words, quieter speech, vocabulary disjointed from common vernacular, incomplete thoughts, poor verbal recovery, then there's the obvious stuff that you mentioned high pitch, nasally.

There's more but it's too much to read and still care about.

Incels communicate less than other people, so there's a high correlation between inceldom and not having the traits of practiced speech.

Last edited:
Once you become more blackpilled you develop a sixth sense of sorts that lets you spot incels with pinpoint accuracy

Slower speech, monotone, no emphasis on the emphatic words, quieter speech, vocabulary disjointed from common vernacular, incomplete thoughts, poor verbal recovery, then there's the obvious stuff that you mentioned high pitch, nasally.

Incels communicate less than other people, so there's a high correlation between inceldom and not having the traits of practiced speech.
Damn it’s like you can really diagnose inceldom

if u can't spot an incel with ur eyes u are bluepilled

just use your personality detector like foids do
also, I recommend wearing "incel pride" tees/hoodies

if u can't spot an incel with ur eyes u are bluepilled
They are hard to find though. Like for instance probably 95%-99% of people mog me from what I see. But how do you tell who is in that in-between zone from yourself and a normie who gets seggs and I’m talking at first glance/first meeting them is the question. Those are also the types to be super in denial bluepillers too.

They are hard to find though. Like for instance probably 95%-99% of people mog me from what I see. But how do you tell who is in that in-between zone from yourself and a normie who gets seggs and I’m talking at first glance/first meeting them is the question. Those are also the types to be super in denial bluepillers too.
its fine more u hangout here more u will be able to spot incels my GrAYcel

Yes it can be like how jews are named like berg but instead it could be like cel Eiliot Rogcel

yeah mumbeling or having a lower voice while speaking, looking down or not being able to hold eye contact. Body language can also giveaway if someone is a incel or less social which leads to inceldom like bad posture, touching nose or something else on the face because they feel ugly, always looking down while walking etc btw just listing what i do when i am in public

Lots of Jews took Americanized/Anglicized names, so while a name like Steinburgowitzky is a good indicator that someone is Jewish, many Jews have names like Miller, Smith, etc...you can't always detect who is Jewish or not these days. \

But I, too, wish there was a coded way for incels to find each other in real lives...the KKK has a good system, they will ask people they meet if they know a "Mr. Ayak" (acronym for "Are you a Klansman"), and if the other person is a Klansman, they will respond, "No, but I know Mr. Akia" (acronym for "A Klansman I am")

Body language