Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I wish they taught stuff like this in school

Ethnicaspiecel

Ethnicaspiecel

Virgo sick brain
-
Percentage of rank members in population:
A: 3-5%
B: 15-20%
D: 40-60%
G: 20-25%
O: 1-5%
Dynamics:
A
: Ones who are on nearest to their perfect path in life, live in a place they meant to be, are granted with ability to use all of their physical advantages for the benefit of themselves and the ones around them.:chad:
B: Currently can’t become A, due to various reasons, so is willing to follow him. Is above all other ranks.:cool:
D: Give up the commanding positions to A and B. Good enough to somehow enjoy life, by just accomplishing order tasks and consciously accept it at some level. The quality of their life depends on how accurately they picked the right leaders for themselves.:soy:
G: At this point, they’re on the downward scale of rank system. They struggle to identify and implement their talents and passion in a functioning productive way. Many tend to absolutely deny and neglect the whole hierarchy mechanism. Higher ranks like to consider them as a burden to society and accuse them of having poor adaptive skills.:incel:
O: Are submissive to everyone and rely on a donor, provider to survive. Ultimate living herbivore.:feelsmage:

Description:
In males, every rank is entitled to sexual intercourse with females below their rank, while are not entitled to sex of their own rank. In case of sexual encounter of equal rank members, there might just be a game of dominance, and rarely a mutual enjoyment. Females, obviously go for above ranks.
I labeled the ranks with letters, bc I felt like the actual terms are too cliche and lately misenterpreted by media a lot.

P.S. Forgive a greycel for not being quite erudite and tactful. I appreciate the feedback and critism, thanks for reading the work, I still have so much details to a theory, but I’ll start with the briefs

Last edited:
Don't judge you strictly on what? I don't understand.
EDIT: Also, you shouldn't feel so pressured, you don't need our forgiveness.

I got a warning for not being considerate and careful with expressions, lol since then kinda paranoid not trynna hurt some users’ feelings

I got a warning for not being considerate and careful with expressions, lol since then kinda paranoid not trynna hurt some users’ feelings

Can you go to your warning and take a screenshot of the post you got warned for?

Can you go to your warning and take a screenshot of the post you got warned for?
Yeah sure, thread was about a guy who wasn’t handsome but was socially charismatic, and my point was how “attractiveness” is defined and which factors does attractiveness have apart of physical appearance.
They said I was cherrypicking. I guess yeah I wasn’t aware of that rule and was too blunt maybe

Attachments

• 8720A42C-A09C-4D02-AC0A-A11FC3D04AC7.jpeg
    8720A42C-A09C-4D02-AC0A-A11FC3D04AC7.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Yeah sure, thread was about a guy who wasn’t handsome but was socially charismatic, and my point was how can “attractiveness” is defined and which factors include attractiveness apart of physical appearance. Mod said I was cherrypicking. But I guess yeah I wasn’t aware of that rule and was too blunt maybe

I think what the mod meant was, you were denying the paramountyness of physical attractiveness. It tends to go hard on you around here if you say something like "There are ways to make up for being physically ugly."

Mods should pin

Percentage of rank members in population:
A: 3-5%
B: 15-20%
D: 40-60%
G: 20-25%
O: 1-5%
Dynamics:
A
: Ones who are on nearest to their perfect path in life, live in a place they meant to be, are granted with ability to use all of their physical advantages for the benefit of themselves and the ones around them.:chad:
B: Currently can’t become A, due to various reasons, so is willing to follow him. Is above all other ranks.:cool:
D: Give up the commanding positions to A and B. Good enough to somehow enjoy life, by just accomplishing order tasks and consciously accept it at some level. The quality of their life depends on how accurately they picked the right leaders for themselves.:soy:
G: At this point, they’re on the downward scale of rank system. They struggle to identify and implement their talents and passion in a functioning productive way. Many tend to absolutely deny and neglect the whole hierarchy mechanism. Higher ranks like to consider them as a burden to society and accuse them of having poor adaptive skills.:incel:
O: Are submissive to everyone and rely on a donor, provider to survive. Ultimate living herbivore.:feelsmage:

Description:
In males, every rank is entitled to sexual intercourse with females below their rank, while are not entitled to sex of their own rank. In case of sexual encounter of equal rank members, there might just be a game of dominance, and rarely a mutual enjoyment. Females, obviously go for above ranks.
I labeled the ranks with letters, bc I felt like the actual terms are too cliche and lately misenterpreted by media a lot.

P.S. Forgive a greycel for not being quite erudite and tactful. I appreciate the feedback and critism, thanks for reading the work, I still have so much details to a theory, but I’ll start with the briefs
Blue pill isn’t just a theory boyo, it’s how this matrix we live in was coded. Systemic blue pill is legit and exists in soyciety. Kids are literally told at a young age they can be anything which couldn’t be farther from the truth. Your destiny is literally written in your DNA, watch inceltvs video on this.

basically what I’m getting at is there is no way this shit would be taught in school.Let me clarify we WANT a small incel population because governmentcels need is to work for their soyciety which does not benefit us at all

I think what the mod meant was, you were denying the paramountyness of physical attractiveness. It tends to go hard on you around here if you say something like "There are ways to make up for being physically ugly."
Yeah was a bit like flashing a candy bar without providing its stuffings, I get that

Yeah was a bit like flashing a candy bar without providing its stuffings, I get that

There was stuffing?

You're banned right now so you can't respond, but when you come back I'd be interested in hearing the stuffing.