Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wished my mom could just admit I am a (below) subhuman creature at least once.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
Seriously I am tired of her lies saying I am "handsome" even though she is probably still in denial that I am (below) subhuman or maybe she even secretly knows I am a sub10 that shouldn't exist, fuck I even remember her calling some woke fag ugly which keep in mind despite that fag being ugly he still mogged me to absolute shame but yet she somehow still believes I am "attractive" its seriously just annoying and depressing how she is lying to me.

She simply doesn't care. She values maintaining her social status at a slightly higher level and your predisposition by virtue signaling to you instead of immediately telling you the truth that may even help you find the right path. This is evident by when you make a positive change like if you lose weight, dye your hair or fix an awful haircut they'll tell you how your state in the past was awful and now you look better, yet they never bothered telling you how something made look you worse back then in the moment. The social status she gains from telling you this is so little, literally nearly non existent. That's how much she doesn't care.