Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wonder if i could punch open a melon

• Thread starter MarriedAndLookin4Fun
  • Start date
MarriedAndLookin4Fun

MarriedAndLookin4Fun

Late stage LDAR
-
Not a regular pussy watermelon because anyone can do that but these hard dense melons
Christmas melon

I probably could thanks to my brutal gymcel + tard strength. Recently I've been having urges to punch stuff and cause damage, it could be my high T low E. I will punch someone in the head

Thanks for sharing, MarriedAndLookin4Fun.

Punch and destrouy it feels good

Practice on the heads of foids first before moving onto melons.

Punch it with dick

If that was considered bragging then @LastGerman would have been permabanned long time ago
I agree but it is fucked up you guys can brag about your superior size and strengths and if a person just mention he looks average he will get reprimanded for it and for a person to say that is just a fact that is important to a conversation where the posts you and LastGerman make is literally "I am so high T and you are not I am stronger and more masculine than all you manlets" I am literally the size of a girl so to see this shit when there is a no bragging rule is fucking hypocritical
Needs to get a warning or tempban for bragging tbh. You can talk about gymcelling and your progress, but this is messed up. We're all subhuman here, no need to brag about being 'le epic alpha male'.
Yeah read my comment above it sums up what I have to say about it. I am tired of seeing this big masculine men blantantly bragging about their superior masculinity when a guy like me literally are being rejected because am too small.

Before I do that I rather drill a hole in it then put it in a microwave first.

Never punch a nut, thats what i need to say in this thread.

Chad fucks 2 melons while you sperg on punching them its over just rope dedly ngl

what is your height?

I was wondering the same

You will probably break your bones tbh

punch Stacy head

i cant do a normal melon tbh my hands are weak