Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I won't ever ascend with this foid...

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
Today when I was at the soup kitchen, there were these 2 foids that entered it.
One was a 36 year old roastie, and the other, her friend who was with her, is the kind of foid who I'd want to ascend with, but won't... and can't.
Her name was Bella, she was 19, white with short dark hair (I love short hair on foids) and kinda cute, she looked like a tomboy.
I saw Bella and her roastie friend talking to this one faggot with a guitar talking about crap.
BTW, this faggot looked like a pedo.
He was in his mid-late 20s, and had brown curly hair, wore round sunglasses and had a moustache.

Bella acted kinda bubbly and happy too, she looked like she could have been interesting to talk to.
Unfortunately, she also had typical foid behaviour, like taking selfies with her roastie friend.
And getting all mushy over a dog that one of the regs brought in with him, the dog was female too.
Her friend got mushy over the dog too.

I did not interact with her, even though I was sitting near to her.
I just sat quietly, reading a book
The only time I actually spoke to her was when I sat down at a nearby table with the food they were serving.
She asked me if they were serving cottage pie, to which I responded with a simple: "Yes, they are.", before beginning to eat.

I know what you lot are probably thinking, why didn't I try to shoot my shot and ascend with her?
Truth is, I'm not too great at talking to foids.
My parents and half-brothers never taught me how to approach or talk to foids, and I spent a great deal of my childhood in an all-boys boarding school.
And I don't heed the advice from all the grifting "alpha" redpill scammers either.

Today, I discovered a song called little islands by a german band called the Gallery.
It's a decent, catchy, memorable little song.
It's about a guy who feels a profound sense of liberation and happiness after meeting someone.
And listening to this while thinking of my loneliness and depression made me cry a bit too.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-frjXTiFqA8

Last edited:
Dnr but chad only

We know no need to humiliate yourself further

I had a period where i actually werent scared to talk to women, cause ive become so blackpilled i knew no woman would ever become intrested in me.

The soup kitchen cook saw me driving newer car after getting freebies. The others in breadline smell (mostly black) beggars welfare crack hoodrats. Not going back for awhile as there’s other soup kitchens nearby.

Gotta stay undercover to get more free without hassle.