Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I work all the time for nothing

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Feel really hopeless right now. I work all the time. 2 jobs and yet I still never get anywhere. Don’t even have money to buy my own house. Can’t even relax when I get home because I have to work at home too. And obviously no gf or girls at all. It’s like life is just suffering and work with no payoff. Only person who benefits greatly is Mr. Shekelstein.

What makes matters worse is that I have been neet before and that is 10x worse than being overworked. Actually I wouldn’t feel that overworked if I had a gf to come home to and go out with on the weekends to lessen my loneliness.

Unironically, no bitches for ur face

Everyone I know. Everyone in my life has it better than me. There is nobody i lifemog.

"Capitalism is good" - fakecel

Feel really hopeless right now. I work all the time. 2 jobs and yet I still never get anywhere. Don’t even have money to buy my own house. Can’t even relax when I get home because I have to work at home too. And obviously no gf or girls at all. It’s like life is just suffering and work with no payoff. Only person who benefits greatly is Mr. Shekelstein.

What makes matters worse is that I have been neet before and that is 10x worse than being overworked. Actually I wouldn’t feel that overworked if I had a gf to come home to and go out with on the weekends to lessen my loneliness.
Why not live very frugally??

Work 20 hours a week.

No car, rent a room.

Rent, food, and use food banks??

That's what I do

You are definitely working for nothing. i’ve been working for one of the largest companies in the worlds for 14 year’s and I learned that there are two kind of employees, slaves and executives. Executives basically do whatever the fuck they want and the rules doesn’t apply to them like the slaves. But the thing is you will never get promoted to an executive. I’ve seen people get hired after me and get promoted before me. I’ve seen managers and supervisors get hired from outside instead of promoted from within the company and to add to the insult we are asked to train the motherfuckers that just got hired and makes x3 what we make.

Now I’m not saying it’s all bad. If you learn the truth early and be smart about it you can just find yourself a comfortable position that pays well and you don’t have to worry about get promoted. Nowadays I would refuse a promotion if I got offered one. I rather have less responsibility and headache. I just fuck around and do almost nothing all day.

I know the feeling.
Self employment isn’t much better either think it’s mostly a scam about making more money.
But at the end all the money still flows into all the same pockets it always has.

I have been neet before and that is 10x worse than being overworked.
That's what a fakecel would say,trucels enjoy neetmaxxing in their basement while goyim normie scum go and break their backs wageslaving

That's what a fakecel would say,trucels enjoy neetmaxxing in their basement while goyim normie scum go and break their backs wageslaving
I’ll clarify. I love being NEET but it sucks when you are broke and parents are poor and don’t give you any money. NEET would be cool with some money.

Don't have any advice but I hope that life somehow gets better for you.

Don't have any advice but I hope that life somehow gets better for you.
Thanks sir. I had a real bad day yesterday. Today was a lot better. I guess these ups and downs are natural for guys like us.

Wow, can't you live on the cheap?

Cut back to part time.

All u need is 1000 a month

I hate Jews so so much

Wow, can't you live on the cheap?

Cut back to part time.

All u need is 1000 a month
No for several reasons.

I’m oldcel.

It’s super expensive where I live.

Because I’m old, I am done living with family or having a roommate. Prefer to be by myself.

One a positive note I fell a little better since I made this thread.