Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would bet $100 that low-t is a problem for many of us

N

NYincel

Banned
-
Low T turns you into a girl, the main issue being approach anxiety. Then there are the phenotypical signs like weak chins and small wrists. T makes you aggressive and different than a girl.

All the modern plastics and chemicals are wreaking havoc on men. The chemical that lines every can of veggies was once an estrogen replacement.

how do i become high T

I agree 100%. the skinny, weak jaw, can't grow a beard type cel is 100% low t cels

I beg to differ.

FACE is the reason most of us are incel.

For some incels, yes.

Other are high T but are just ugly.

I am not low T. just plain below average facially with assburgers and extreme social anxeity.

for white/muttcels maybe

im high T ethnik

Over for skinnyfatcels.

It's hard to be high T when your sexuality is shamed by society for something you can't control

Also, bullying and condescension from everyone reduce testosterone

its not T is the receptors

I swear to god everyone here is 2 digit IQ

even if you had 2,000ng/dcl T if your androgen receptors were shit it would mean nothing

When I was in middle school someone asked a girl if she liked me and she said "I think of popbob as another girl", I never forgot that

My doctor thinks I'm high T but I'm getting myself tested, so I'll know for sure soon

I don't eat canned vegetables.

Machiavelli said:
its not T is the receptors

I swear to god everyone here is 2 digit IQ

even if you had 2,000ng/dcl T if your androgen receptors were shit it would mean nothing

What do you mean, like AIS?

Yoyo said:
Is HGH at 22 worth it?

Something about growth plates after 25 are closed off but you can always masculinize your face with HGH.

Im positive i have very low T i tried to get it tested but the doctor wouldnt let me

I'm high T as fuck and super high inhib.

TheRealChincel said:
What do you mean, like AIS?

Something about growth plates after 25 are closed off but you can always masculinize your face with HGH.

yes like AIS, except there is still some sensitivity, its just like 10th percentile levels because of your subhuman genetics 

hGH doesn't masculine your face, DHT does