Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I would cook and clean for a girl, massage her feet and back, spoil her with love and attention, but I will still get rejected because of my height

No personality for your height :cryfeels:

I don't think I would cook or clean for a girl. I'd never let a woman cook for me though or clean or do my laundry for me. Women carry a massive chip on their shoulder when it comes to housework. Its not uncommon to see families where the wife is a SAHM and the husband is the provider, but he also does most of the housework. Because the moment she has to do some housework for him, her ego gets on the way and she thinks she's being treated unfairly.

But nevertheless women don't care. They'd rather date a Chad whose ass needs to be wiped and do all the cooking and cleaning for him, than date a guy who is completely self-sufficient

women probably made fun of him for that post

Theory of abundance. If he had an abundance of women at his disposal, he wouldn’t think or behave this way. It’s his lack of abundance that has created this path of thinking in his mind.

Like a poor man saying
>If I had Elon Musk’s wealth, I could do some much good.
But then he wins the lottery and drops $5mil on hookers and blow within a month.

Hes not romantically unsuccessful because of his height, its because hes too nice. A woman wants you to tell her to do the laundry and when she says no, she expects to be punched and then raped.

Id also love to do that but foids dont want that:feelsrope:

Hes not romantically unsuccessful only because of his height, its also because hes too nice. A woman wants you to tell her to do the laundry and when she says no, she expects to be punched and then raped by chad.

FTFY

But nevertheless women don't care. They'd rather date a Chad whose ass needs to be wiped and do all the cooking and cleaning for him, than date a guy who is completely self-sufficient

Nuff said

Tried to read some comments on that post on reddit, it makes me wanna go er in gta