Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I would have ascended by now if I made this decision.

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
If i went to a white church i would have probably ascended by now.I came in the Us 6 months ago.I made the mistake of going to this all black church.Anyway i didn’t have the choice because that’s where my family goes .Even though my aunt said she’d be okay if someonewants to go into another church.I am sure she’d talk bad on me.And the taxi rides would be costly for me. Since the beginning my plan was to go into a white church.

By now , i would probably have joined some cool activities, got a social circles ,maybe a gf.
Maybe i am delusional, white girls in church are not very special as i thought, white girls
wouldn’t give a fuck about me.There are no social circles ,no activities for my face. Tell me in comments what do you think would happen if i went to a white church.

When i have a car i’ll join a white church anyway , i didn’t want to get baptized at my church to be honest.Because i’ll change church anyway.

Go to black church

foids who go to church have identical looks standards as those who don’t, if not even higher.

Which are your stats bhai

religious chads only

Foids who go to church are either under age of 12 or are over 30 year old moms

If i went to a white church i would have probably ascended by now.I came in the Us 6 months ago.I made the mistake of going to this all black church.Anyway i didn’t have the choice because that’s where my family goes .Even though my aunt said she’d be okay if someonewants to go into another church.I am sure she’d talk bad on me.And the taxi rides would be costly for me. Since the beginning my plan was to go into a white church.

By now , i would probably have joined some cool activities, got a social circles ,maybe a gf.
Maybe i am delusional, white girls in church are not very special as i thought, white girls
wouldn’t give a fuck about me.There are no social circles ,no activities for my face. Tell me in comments what do you think would happen if i went to a white church.

When i have a car i’ll join a white church anyway , i didn’t want to get baptized at my church to be honest.Because i’ll change church anyway.
If you're a truecel you would not have any better luck at a white church than a black church. Truecels can't make up for their face with social activities, even though sometimes these can be good copes.
Statistically you have a better chance with black women since you are black, at least according to most major studies. But of course I know you have a major fetish and obsession with white women. Unironically if you are from Africa your best chances are with women that are where you were from originally, because generally most of Africa has not yet been tainted with the insane LGBT and feminism shit that most European and North American places have.

In the white churches?
I used to go to catholic church before I was KJV free grace and it was all old mamas or foids under age of 12

Now I am an atheist

Unironically if you are from Africa your best chances are with women that are where you were from originally,
I'm from Caribbean.

I tried with black women, I could succeed. Even if I succeeded I'm not +8" as the average black is.

I used to go to catholic church before I was KJV free grace and it was all old mamas or foids under age of 12

Now I am an atheist
Brutal
I'm Baptist

Honestly, if your issue is you went to church A instead of church B then I don't feel you belong here. 6ft + BBC should be life on easy mode.

Honestly, if your issue is you went to church A instead of church B then I don't feel you belong here. 6ft + BBC should be life on easy mode.
Girls don't approach me at work (store), church, gym.

Church doesn't really help bro. Even Cheistian girls are chad only.

Girls don't approach me at work (store), church, gym.
Girls don't approach normies. Honestly, you sound like a normie. 6ft, average face + BBC and seemingly NT. Normies do not easily get laid but standard redpill shit should work for you.

Bro stop tradcelling, that's a white mans religion.

Start gymmaxxing hard, tats, drip, grow out your hair and get dreads. Run BBC game on foids

Brutal
I tought it'd help because the are not too many obstacles.
You can try but unless you're normie tier at least I don't think you can get a white girl. They never wanna date ethnics where I'm from unless they have some sort of fetish.

Stories from my home country

The best I got is being bestfriendzone, (i am sure she didn't date me because I was virgin being a senior in highschool).

I took a girl's phone number in freshman year year, but I was shaking and couldn't talk . She gave me the number and ghosted me.

One girl I talked to one day but didn't take her number, I thought I had a chance with her. When I built the strength to ask her , she gave me a false number . She has a gf too, often I tried to find a classroom to study celling I found her and her bf.
One day we talked and exchanged TikTok, she took days to answer msgs, I don't talk to her anymore.

A mulatto girl I liked but never talk to. I found her TikTok. We exchanged about 4-5 msg. Her texts became dry , I unfollowed her and never talked to her.

Another girls I liked , my cousin's friend. She takes ages to answer msgs. For some reasons when we're together she thinks I am rude when I am think I'm normal.

One day after a Saturday afternoon class, I was with my friends (stemfriends).She asked me if I am going home now. I answered based on the current situation "no".
After that my friends told me I should have said "yes" , and take her road with her .
She told my cousin's about my behaviors, at that moment I realized it was done for me. Whenever I see her at school, I greet her . If she started a conversation with me , if I continue. But I don't text her on Whatsapp anymore because it's pointless. She parties a lot too while I'm not into that.

I'm not used to talk to girls , you can't hide your true nature.

I don't think I approached 10 girls in college.

You can try but unless you're normie tier at least I don't think you can get a white girl. They never wanna date ethnics where I'm from unless they have some sort of fetish.
Danm
Even nonthugs ethnic?

Bro stop tradcelling, that's a white mans religion.

Start gymmaxxing hard, tats, drip, grow out your hair and get dreads. Run BBC game on foids
If I leave my aunt's house I will hairmaxing but it's gonna take time .
I started gymmaxxing one month ago.

If I leave my aunt's house I will hairmaxing but it's gonna take time .
I started gymmaxxing one month ago.
You need roids bruh, hairmaxx, get tats, be dropped, act low inhib by taking phenibut and that's it.

You want an snowbunny or you're willing to set down with anything?

You need roids bruh, hairmaxx, get tats, be dropped, act low inhib by taking phenibut and that's it.

You want an snowbunny or you're willing to set down with anything?
I'm 65 kg .

I thought that by black church you mean some satanists for a moment and wondered if it's not easier there as they'd probably make participants fuck xD

I thought that by black church you mean some satanists for a moment and wondered if it's not easier there as they'd probably make participants fuck xD
No bro
Christian Church with Just black people like me.