Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I would have never found this new site if IncelTear did not exist

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★★
Thank you:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/mb8dp8/so_this_just_happened_today/

How did you all find this site immediately like nothing happened? I thought (at first, but then it was too long time) that it was just a regular downtime like there has been in the past, despite the error message being different.

Looksmax redirected (why not our place?) to the new domain so that I would not have even noticed it if there weren't threads there about the domain change. (I went there to find out what happened to this site, but I did not find information there that this site was down or has moved)

Even in incel circles I am totally excluded from others... I don't even know what is discord etc. If the same happens again, I will be totally cut off (if IT does not come to the rescue again).

I fear that we have lost members if the old site can't be made to redirect here.

I found it on twitter tbh, but it's good IT put it on their sub so they could redict some cels here again. Doing God's work!

I found it out on discord.

I remember on the lower right that we had a Twitter so I did the unthinkable and got on Twitter to see if there was any news about it.
Went looking and found here.

Pisses me the fuck off that I had to go to a shitty place like Twitter, but at least it wasn't Reddit. Only fags go to Reddit.

I found it through a shitty YouTube video lmao

Blessing, the only worthwhile thing from IT. I also found this site from there, browsing and looking at threads made by Smegma.

Hopefully, he's done the world a favour and roped.

I found this through IncelTears

I found it by memory

The virgin IT lurkers vs the chad Twitter users

yes, IT is how i discovered the incel community

I got it from IT too :feelskek:

I love the apparent diversity and lack of monopoly in website hosting. It's beautiful. How all services and products should be.

IT is how I discovered the blackpill, thanks guys!

I found it thru IT too

boomercel who still checks his email and saw that the site moved, though it was a Nigerian prince trying to scam at first

We really need to have a more robust system against censorship: @mental_out @Master

Us 2018cels remember the days when .is (and before that .me) were our main domains. Glad to see a throwback thanks to those kike domain providers