Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I would resent women a little bit less if they just had the fucking balls to own their truth

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★★
That' s it . That's the post.

I don't even blame any woman for wanting to whore around and fuck hot Chads. Heck if I was a hot Chad I would fuck around with hot women too. If I could afford it I would be a slut too

The cause of my resentment is that they fucking lie.
they fucking Gaslight.
Atleast men own their shallowness

Women will Gaslight you all through your teenage years how it's because of our ugly personalities, how men just have to be nice, how women date short men too

"Oh wait you are a short man that can't date? Must be your personality!???"

Men have never done that.

Imagine if men did that.

Screenshot 20231216 032024

Imagine if men looked at that and went "Yes sweatie we like this lady because of her good personality. Go work on your good personality and we will like you too"

I would respect women a lot more of they just brutally said - ""You know what we like hot tall men that's just who we are. We like hooking up/dating hot men regardless of their personalities. Sure we would prefer it if he was good to us but we would rather fuck an indifferent Chad than a devoted ugly man. I am sorry u r an incel but that's just life"

Sure I might still hold disdain for them even then but atleast I will respect them just a little bit more

Indeed. Men can't say "I don't want to date fat women" yet women are allowed to say "I'm don't want to date short men" – even if she is 5 foot herself...

Respect is a concept dreamed up by males same as honor, duty and dignity, to expect it of foids is like expecting a fish to start walking on two legs

Will never happen, women will always be like that, it's just female nature.
Redpillcomics42.jpg
Redpillcomics44.jpg

I don't think you would, at least when they lie about it they basically admit they're evil and ashamed of it. Which they should be.

Agreed. This is the main reason I've dropped out of society and wageslaving. Lie to me constantly in my vulnerable formative years? Don't be surprised when I feel disenfranchised and unattached.

They would lose all their power if they did that. Most of women's power derives from keeping simps and copERs in a state of hope

Women are actually starting to admit their true feelings more and more often in recent times Just look at TikTok for an example

i hate women i love it when there boyfriend knocks there teeth out when they lie :feelskek:

They have eggs not balls

I don't even blame any woman for wanting to whore around and fuck hot Chads. Heck if I was a hot Chad I would fuck around with hot women too. If I could afford it I would be a slut too

they fucking Gaslight.

Women will Gaslight you all through your teenage years how it's because of our ugly personalities, how men just have to be nice, how women date short men too

Imagine if men did that.

View attachment 1005170

Imagine if men looked at that and went "Yes sweatie we like this lady because of her good personality. Go work on your good personality and we will like you too"

I would respect women a lot more of they just brutally said - ""You know what we like hot tall men that's just who we are. We like hooking up/dating hot men regardless of their personalities. Sure we would prefer it if he was good to us but we would rather fuck an indifferent Chad than a devoted ugly man. I am sorry u r an incel but that's just life"

Sure I might still hold disdain for them even then but atleast I will respect them just a little bit more
I agree completely. What's worse than just doing or believing a bad or wrong thing is doing/believing it and then ALSO lying to others and yourself trying to gaslight them into thinking you're some paragon or that your motives weren't what they obviously are. It really is the worst.

It's actually nuts just how often people lie in terms of their stated motives and views compared to their actual motives and views. Women are especially bad when it comes to this kind of gaslighting.

why the fuck do women care about height so god damn much? just goes to show they want a build a bear bf. they see men as items to show off. not as people to share an intimate connection with.

Foids are horrible creatures, everything they do is to uplift themselves. They don't care about anything else but themselves.

Society as a whole is lying to us. They won't tell us the truth because it's easier for them to continue exploiting us if we remain bluepilled.

The epitomy of a mental facility
I'll take your nuts, & hang em on my Christmas tree

They are socially ( or maybe even biologically ) conditioned to say certain socially-approved things.
They see things through the eyes of societal programming. So if society ( school, Church, community ) teaches about importance of personality they will just say that without thinking or critically analyzing their own behavior.

Same.

I fucking hate how they insist on pretending like looks don't matter, when they clearly do. Pretending personality is what matters when we know that's a fucking lie. Women actually hate nice guys and are actively turned off by them.

If women were actually interested in stable, nice guys, you wouldn't hear so many stories of women getting abused, beaten, killed by their boyfriends. Women are OBSESSED with looks. They are willing to stay in an abusive relationship just to be with a hot Chad.

But they will never admit it because they want to virtue signal and appear less shallow.

Respect is a concept dreamed up by males same as honor, duty and dignity, to expect it of foids is like expecting a fish to start walking on two legs
Very true. General foid traits are more aligned with trickery, manipulation and taking advantage of others

I wouldn't. And I certainly wouldn't respect them more for telling the truth. It'd change nothing to me since I already know the truth about them through the black pill. And I do blame them for chad-chasing and all the consequences it brings. They should know better.

I wouldn't. And I certainly wouldn't respect them more for telling the truth. It'd change nothing to me since I already know the truth about them through the black pill. And I do blame them for chad-chasing and all the consequences it brings. They should know better.
Maybe it's because I think if I had an opportunity (say if I was a Chad) I would Chase stacies and be a whore too.

But atleast I would own that shit.Like most Chad's own the fact that they want hot women.

Maybe it's because I think if I had an opportunity (say if I was a Chad) I would Chase stacies and be a whore too.

But atleast I would own that shit.Like most Chad's own the fact that they want hot women.
It's not the same thing though. Men can handle promiscuity better than women and it takes huge effort to be a successfully promiscuous man.

It's to save face, at the expense of reality. That's what drives me crazy about girls. If you notice, your mom and any other foid with place more precedence on aesthetics over utilitiy (utility is the closest thing to modifying reality)

Agreed. This is the main reason I've dropped out of society and wageslaving. Lie to me constantly in my vulnerable formative years? Don't be surprised when I feel disenfranchised and unattached.

This is the main thing that has put me over the edge from being chronically depressed to actually wanting to rope. The fact that I've been force fed nothing but lies my whole life, in every facet of my life, makes me rage now that my eyes have really opened. I did "the right thing" every step of the way, only to have the rug pulled from under me deep into adulthood.

they fucking Gaslight.

Imagine if men did that.

View attachment 1005170

COMPLETELY AGREE

Its the lying thats the blackpill, also its worse as once you are aware of this, NO ONLY ARE THEY TOP TIER 20% ONLY, BUT THEY ARE LIARS AS WELL ON TOP OF THIS, ITS WAY WORSE THAN JUST BEING SELF INTERESTED AND GREEDY (TOP 20% OR DIE), BUT YOU ADD LYING ON TOP OF THAT, ITS MUCH MUCH WORSE.

Also its not only the lying BUT THE BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS THE BOTTOM 50% THE INDIFFERENCE GASLIGHTING AND SHITTING ON FROM A GREAT HEIGHT.

MUH PREFERENCES DOESNT WORK TO COVE THIS BEHAVIOUR, you can have preferences and still be nice to people and not shit on them and treat them like literal shit.

This is the main thing that has put me over the edge from being chronically depressed to actually wanting to rope. The fact that I've been force fed nothing but lies my whole life, in every facet of my life, makes me rage now that my eyes have really opened. I did "the right thing" every step of the way, only to have the rug pulled from under me deep into adulthood.
COMPLETELY AGREE

Its the lying thats the blackpill, also its worse as once you are aware of this, NO ONLY ARE THEY TOP TIER 20% ONLY, BUT THEY ARE LIARS AS WELL ON TOP OF THIS, ITS WAY WORSE THAN JUST BEING SELF INTERESTED AND GREEDY (TOP 20% OR DIE), BUT YOU ADD LYING ON TOP OF THAT, ITS MUCH MUCH WORSE.

Also its not only the lying BUT THE BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS THE BOTTOM 50% THE INDIFFERENCE GASLIGHTING AND SHITTING ON FROM A GREAT HEIGHT.

MUH PREFERENCES DOESNT WORK TO COVE THIS BEHAVIOUR, you can have preferences and still be nice to people and not shit on them and treat them like literal shit.

Same.

I fucking hate how they insist on pretending like looks don't matter, when they clearly do. Pretending personality is what matters when we know that's a fucking lie. Women actually hate nice guys and are actively turned off by them.

If women were actually interested in stable, nice guys, you wouldn't hear so many stories of women getting abused, beaten, killed by their boyfriends. Women are OBSESSED with looks. They are willing to stay in an abusive relationship just to be with a hot Chad.

But they will never admit it because they want to virtue signal and appear less shallow.

i also wish cucks didnt exist so women could actually act authentic due to their pick me virtue signalling not working